[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Have you ever wished upon an Administration tool that just works, one that does not require you to set up a billion database connections to just ban a player, to just add your own steamid and go ahead and ban everbody you dont like?
Me too!

And that’s where this release comes in, EasyAdmin is an Administration Suite for FiveM and RedM which is feature-rich and highly customizable, it includes features such as

• Basic Administration (kicking,temp/permabanning,mute,teleport to/from,slapping,freeze ,warnings)
  • Ability to screenshot other players’ game (requires screenshot-basic)
  • Extensive banlist system which is highly resilient to ban evasion
  • Basic ability to modify server settings from a GUI.
  • Report / Admin Call System with GUI to view and handle them
  • Extensive Permission system utilising FiveM’s ACE System.
  • A permission editor allowing for realtime modification of server permissions, saves to a config!
  • Various server admin tools such as cleaning up spawned cars/peds/props
  • API to allow Developers to communicate with EasyAdmin
  • Translation in 10 languages (community driven)
  • Actively supported & updated since 2017
  • Plugin Support
  • A Discord Bot with live server status, Discord permission integration, chat bridge and commands.

Setup

For Setup instructions please use the Docs

Banned Players will be added to banlist.json, which is generated once EasyAdmin starts the first time

Download

Download the newest version on my GitHub

Looking for more Features? as of Version 5.9 EasyAdmin offers a Plugin API
There are also official Plugins which can be installed.

Requirements

yarn, this should be installed by default on every FiveM Server as it’s part of cfx-server-data

Happy Banning!

94 Likes

looks great trying it as we speak

1 Like

Are you able to change the key from F2 to something else? It is the same key as Lamda’s noclip.

2 Likes

ahh good spot
looking in the config it says nil hmmm

-no longer relevant, stop changing source code-

3 Likes

This. Looks. Amazing. :ok_hand:t2: Thanks!

EDIT: Just installed it, works like a charm! Also love the controller support! (had to change a few controls but that’s np)

3 Likes

Thats pretty :fire: good job

2 Likes

Just a suggestion, instead of constantly updating the players table, just update it when the menu is opened instead.

1 Like

but what if a player joins/leaves while the menu is open? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Basic, simple, nice. We need more things like this instead of a million other things needed. :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

Sweet man, I appreciate the quick response.

2 Likes

Still seems a waste to constantly re-create a table and populate with potentially the same data every tick.

may be, but it works for me and doesnt cause any issues, feel free to change it to your liking!

4 Likes

Started resource admin
Error resuming coroutine: admin_server.lua:109: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gmatch’
admin_server.lua:109: in function ‘mysplit’
admin_server.lua:66: in function ‘updateBlacklist’
admin_server.lua:81: in function <admin_server.lua:61>
hitch warning: frame time of 1042 milliseconds

For some reason I can not get the menu to pop up, even changing keys, and is there a certain way that the Steam x64 Admin ID’s have to be formatted?

1 Like

i used the hex to decimal id not the normal 64 id

Is it formated as “Steam:10123456456” or just the number? Never mind, I played around and figured it out… Thanks for the heads up tho…

This is something that I honestly needed for my server… Thanks for this…

If there is not a database. Where is the data stored other wise they will be able to get back on the server? when the server restarts

The data is stored right here: