[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Hi, I am new to making servers and I am really trying to get into it, I have all the files in and have it all set up properly deminstrated by a youtube video I watched, but I was pressing all the F keys and the NoClip, or the EasyAdmin menu was still not popping up. Can you Get back to me when you get a chance?

I have a questions about admin groups and there perms

where do i set the groups op an how should it looks like

we have

Support
admin
superadmin

First of all, you should probably configure a Menu key first, if you dont even know which one you should press, by default its F2, which may conflict with another Resource,
Take a look here:

You would use FiveM’s ACE Permissions System for it.

here are a few references for you:

Is there anyway to add a plugin that allows you to take a screenshot of someones screen to see if they are using a mod menu?

if you have screenshot-basic installed this is already possible.

thank you

2 Likes

where do i find the esx options for easy admin

Can the new ESX plug in be configured so mods can use the rest of the menu but Admins can only use that? thanks

Once you installed the ESX Plugin it will show up under the normal player options.

Yep! Make sure to download the latest version (you can use the link in your tebex email), then you can simply configure the permissions as you’re used to, the ESX Plugin has the following permissions:

easyadmin.esx.money
easyadmin.esx.items
easyadmin.esx.license
easyadmin.esx.setjob
easyadmin.esx.resetskin
easyadmin.esx.cuff
easyadmin.esx.revive

what is the key for the menu?

F2 by default, please read the wiki, it explains how to properly set it up.

anyone how to export easyadmin actions to a discord channel?

is there a way I can get this working with Badgers Discord Ace Perms, instead of having to add every single admin to the Zap Hosting

Take a look at Badger’s wiki:
https://docs.badger.store/fivem-discord-scripts/discordaceperms

In theory, as it also uses ACE; you simply have to assign the EasyAdmin Permissions you want to the specific groups, that should work fine.

Hey Guys,

does anyone know how to setup the Screenshots in EasyAdmin?

Thank you

Is there a way to open the menu while inside of a vehicle?

one of the easiest menus also one of the easiest ones to setup 10/10

1 Like

You simply need to install screenshot-basic and configure the
ea_screenshoturl and ea_screenshotfield parameters, our Wiki also has a guide for using Discord as an Uploader!

Most likely a resource on your server is blocking the Key inside a vehicle, there are no special restrictions when the menu can be opened.

Thats the thing. I dont know how to configure the paramteres for the screenshot basic. Could you type in an example? Thank you