[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

kick system doesnt work for me

When i try to join the server after installing EasyAdmin it gives me this error : Couldn’t load resource EasyAdmin: Couldn’t load resource EasyAdmin from resources:/EasyAdmin/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/EasyAdmin//__resouce.lua

Do you know how i fix it?

1 Like

delete the __resource.lua in your EasyAdmin folder.

how to change the function key? from F2 to for example F9? because its intrapting with inventory !! they both opens !

You go to gcphone/client and open client.lua then you edit

To modify open/close you modify
“local KeyOpenClose = 289” value to your taste according to this table, just search the F9 code in the table, and replace 289 with the F9 code

Table: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/

1 Like

@Blumlaut How do i White list commands For Easy Admin. Would I Do This In Server Config? add_ace group.trailmod easyadmin.kick allow ???

I tried changing the key that opens the menu and it stopped working. Also the teleporting doesn’t work it teleports you under the map. It should not use F2 because this conflicts with vMenu no clip.

What did you change it to? it should work fine

Odd, are you using Onesync Infinity? Or just Legacy/None at all?

Are the bans based off IP or Steam

When i add ‘banCheater’ to anticheat i get this error:

Hello, i have problem with banlist.json i suppose, everything worked perfectly until oneday just out of nowhere when i ban someone thru EasyAdmin menu, the person can rejoin the server the ban is saved in database/ea_bans but it doesn’t appear in banlist.json therefore they are not really banned from the server, any solutions ?

any way to get a log of kicks and warnings through a discord webhook

1 Like

How exactly could I add ban times, such as 1 hour, 2 hours, etc?

Any help would be appreciated as I can’t find it anywhere on the GitHub! Thanks! :smiley:

I believe it’s in hours, so for example, 168 hours is one week, but I could be wrong

the mysql banlist isnt officially supported currently, i would not recommend using it

the discord webhook already logs kicks/bans and such

the ban times are in unix time, i may add a command in the future which can define custom ban times.

A thing to add custom times would be really cool. Looking forward to see if that ever happens. Whether it does or not, great work!

hey i was wondering if i could disable the report system

hello im having this same issue but when i go to the banlist.json file there is nothing there blank any help?

how i download