[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Yes. I am using Zap-Hosting

Then shut your server down, make the changes, then start it back up.

Yes that is what I do. But it deletes all of the mod lines. But I can add admins no problem. Only when trying to give someone moderator perms it will delete the lines that I put it in

Is there any way to listen users when I use the spectator option? If not, is there any plugin?

1 Like

Mentira

add the easyadmin to my server i donā€™t see ban on the easyadmin menu

1 Like

how do you add groups the wiki doesnt say

1 Like

Does anyone no how to get the vMenu Private messages sent to discord?

SCRIPT ERROR: @EasyAdmin/admin_server.lua:767: bad argument #1 to ā€˜for iteratorā€™ (table expected, got nil)

• An error occurs when connecting to the server.

• Banlist Plugins Encountered a problem. When I banned, players can still enter

I encountered a problem with a flat system. Data is stored in sql but banned players can still access normally.

did you add an stream folder for NativeUI?

Hi all I have a problem my Easyadmin works well but only once I manually restart the resource once the server starts, otherwise it does not appear i tried to change it in the server.cfg file list, and i have no errors but it still does not work Does somebody have an idea ? thank you

The number of people reporting exceeded the default number, no ban
version:5.01a

I have an error similar to this, says some node and screenshot basic, when I start the script, I would like to know what I am doing wrong, thank you very much

/ban command doesnā€™t work and Iā€™m getting this error, SCRIPT ERROR: @EasyAdmin/admin_server.lua:187: attempt to compare boolean with number

(Havenā€™t changed anything in the configs)

https://gyazo.com/e30cbee2317a72a93d8dde36d56290a4

i have this error when start easyadmin

what am I doing wrong?

Iā€™m following the steps to the letter

Is the Wiki not opening? have another link?

how do i change the keybind?

In your server.cfg

not working