[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Make sure the formating is correct. You could be missing a , or ;

Make sure all the entries apart from the last one has a ; at the end of it

Hello, I have a little problem and I dont really know how to solve it.

So, basically if I take a car out of my garage and then die without despawining it after I respawn I can’t take another car out of the garage because it says ,You can only have one vehicle out,. How do I make it so after someone dies his car it’s not his anymore?

I’m finding an error on my server. called a task mission and every time it appears on the console, the delivery missions stop appearing.

Then you could have broken the missions file, try revert it to the original and clear server cache and try again

You’d have to re-code the garage system and the death sequence to do this, though technically they aren’t “dying”, they are leaving hospital, hence the respawn location, so they would still own the car in real life, they’d just have to go get it.

I understand but I’ve seen this on some servers, and I was wondering If I could do It to, but thanks for replying :smiley:

1 Like

Can i remove phone menu and get the normal vrp menu and still got stuff like tp to waypoint…

What are all those 30+ white garages all over the map? Whats their meaning? Can I somehow get rid of them? I searched everything but I couldn’t find them lol.

Yes, you can adjust as you like in the vrp/gui folder mate. The phone is just a visual, the code is what creates the options itself.

There are no white garages mate lol, you must be using another resource with it that’s putting those blips there.

@Dunko Okay, thanks! But I got five new questions: 1. How can I change that mp/h thing in cars to km/h or completely delete it? 2. Every plate begins with “P”, is there any way to change it, to e.g. LS? 3. As a cop, I get a message if someone reaches a higher wanted level, but how can I look who it is who reached that level, why? 4. How can I delete that FIB-Blip @ the Map? 5. Is it possible to change the start-clothing of the people who join the first time?
Sorry for all those questions but those are the things I don’t get a answer on :frowning:

hi, how do you remove the loss of inventory when the player respown in the absence of ems?
Thanks @Dunko

CitizenFX.log (20.4 KB)

my character ingame is frozen and invisible i watched your video like 10 times idk what i did wrong plz help

How long have you waited for the character to show up? Every Dunko install I have spawns invisible and frozen players. It takes up to 30 seconds for them to become visible and moveable.

waited 5 mins nothing happens

The reason you’re not getting an answer is because you’re simply asking for help without trying to do this stuff yourself, everything you just said is possible, some of it is even in the FAQ’s, though the fact you’re not even checking there, nevermind checking the files themselves to figure it out.

If you want your own server, you NEED to learn how to do things on your own, otherwise it becomes other people creating your server for you.

Most of the stuff you need help with is in obvious places as well (as in file names), or logical places at least. For instance the P in licences is vrp/modules/basic_garage.lua

Tip - cfg = most thing you want to touch and edit yourself
modules = server sided files (databases included)
client = client stuff (like things people see on their screens)

By default you don’t lose inventory when respawning via E (no EMS online) - you can check yourself in vrp/modules/player_state.lua - line 57 regarding resetting health, below that (1 line) if there is no vRP.clearInventory(user_id) then it doesn’t remove your inventory. Maybe another resource clashing with the respawn?

You haven’t followed the video as you’ve not even set up your database, watch it again and do everything step by step.

@Dunko
I seriously tried to find answers. I didn’t know there was a FAQ though, I just looked here for answers. But: I looked in every flipping file, because I had to translate everything and looks like I just didn’t see it.

Yeah, I know, and I understand that you don’t want to answer those questions over and over and over. But I do something completely different in school than programming, had no idea before, I’m working on this server for about 1 1/2 month now, and I can now somehow even edit things for my needings and make small scripts. Until this point I got no help from other people (except the one question you answered, one question by another dude answered) because they all have no clue how all this stuff works.

But whatever, still thank you :grin:

@Dunko
how can i remove the npc with weapons?
thanks

Lost in translation maybe.

What you need to understand is, just over 1 year ago, I’d never touched lua before, within the same time frame you’ve been “working” on the server, I had released the first version of my pack.

Back then I had no one to ask questions to help me out, it was a different community. So I had to learn everything myself and figure it out.

It just annoys me that people like yourself, who are willing to invest money into a server, aren’t willing to invest time to learn and expand your own knowledge.

Find a script on the forum that does what you need or write one yourself mate, nothing like that is within the pack.

I want to, but who should teach me? I am not someone who learns by videos or something. I need real people who teach me stuff for the exact thing I am doing right now, not some general tutoriald with “how 2 lua”. And I know nobody who “speaks” lua and could teach me in person, so I just learn by looking at code. But I think it’s pretty sassy of yours that you think I am not investing time and effort. I got no other choice, without learning it won’t ever work. So I am sorry if I seem like I’m not willing to, but you’re actually wrong. And yes it’s great that that you learned that fast, but I started “learning” lua 2 weeks ago, the time before I made skins. Who knows maybe I’ll be better in a few weeks, I don’t know.

So whatever, I like you and I even more like vRP. I don’t want to discuss or something because I understand your point.
Whatever, Imma not going to annoy you anymore, bye :slightly_smiling_face: