[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

so dunko that is paycheck.lua not vehiclelock

1 Like

This looks great - got a couple of questions though.

If I wanted to enable NPC cops, any hints on where this would be edited? I’ve re-enabled wanted (removed the 3 second reset that I found). I’m sure adding NPC cops may mess with missions etc, but just want to see what it’s like.

Also, it was seeming to hang for me when I tried to buy the driving license? Anyone else had issue with this?

Great pack - nice one for putting it all together :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not using the latest version if it’s not. See screenshot.

With regards to hanging, it should say “empty” then it’s in your inventory.

With regards to NPC cops, go to CustomScripts/__resource.lua and put - - before line 18 to make it turn green.

3 Likes

Scratch that - sorted.

Path to file was:

\resources\vrp\cfg\survival.lua

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone (change ‘police = false’ to ‘police = true’)

3 Likes

Next Q - this might be a dumb one!

I died, it says respawn in 2mins.

Two questions…

1. After 2 mins, still not sure how to respawn
  2. Any way to edit the timer? 1 min would be better maybe?

Appreciate the above may be obvious to some and I’ll try hunting too and update if I see where to edit.

1 Like

Respawn by default is set to 5 minutes, see vrp/cfg/client.lua to change time or disable.

3 Likes

Now supports 13 languages!

Added Finnish (Suomalainen) translation to the pack.

1 Like

Nice - thanks for fast reply:)

1 Like

@Dunko hmm would that be the coma setting in in \resources\vrp\cfg\client.lua ?

1 Like

Yup, that’s the one, tested & worked.

I’ll need to edit the death message tho as says respawn in 2mins at the moment, will find that text tho :smiley:

1 Like

ESX and other vrp servers ive been on doesnt have the issue. Your test server however does.

1 Like

I haven’t ever touched the clothes store in vRP, it’s the one default in vRP itself, there are other resources available to use if it’s not to your liking on the forums.

The pack is designed to be an advanced base for you to make your own, unique server from.

2 Likes

I didnt mean anything by it I apologize If it came across that way. I did last night figure out it is a vRP framework issue and a Fix for it. Thanks for responding and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hello
i just wounder about admin, when i join my server first i be admin auto but will someone else be admin when i leave ? . Or when i joined my server first and get admin, will i always be admin ?.

1 Like

You’ll always be admin, it saves to the database.

3 Likes

Awesome :smiley: thanks and you have made a great job :smiley:

2 Likes

About the skins, can you change that ? which resources is for the skin / character ?

1 Like

The clothes store is in the main code and I wouldn’t suggest editing that, if you’d prefer, @Sighmir has a resource called vrp_barbershop - you can use that instead.

https://github.com/Sighmir/vrp_barbershop

2 Likes

i have 1 problem, on my server every players have inventory 0/0, everyone can’t buy something, how can i decide
my problem?

1 Like

When you try a shirt or jacket it be like dubbel shirts on each other ? can i fix it ? :slight_smile:

1 Like