[RELEASE]DRP FiveM Framework Core

Appreciate the support man

1 Like

If you are receiving errors on anything right now, you haven’t set it up right. I can confirm that with the newest server artifacts and a clean install of the framework it works completely fine out of the box. The garage system has some bugs which have been discussed with darkzy, and will hopefully get knocked out eventually. This is basically a Dev release. Far from complete but a solid foundation for you to start learning the basis behind how the framework handles things. I suggest going back through the instructions and trying again.

1 Like

Didnt tested yet but thanks for the effort creating it!!

1 Like

Finally something different from all these ESX kids. Well done my friend.

2 Likes

Best Framework compared to esx skiddies, well done! i’ve already done a LSCustoms, and a Gun Shop, ima do an inventory soon!

1 Like

Glad to see DRP actually came to this level of progress. I was looking forward to seeing it a while ago but hadn’t heard much about it. Now here’s to hoping it gets maintained (properly :wink:) and the community contributes to it.
Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got this error anyone know how to fix
Error calling system tick function in resource DatabaseAPI: Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::3306
stack:
Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::3306
at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1360:14)
at listenInCluster (net.js:1401:12)
at Server.listen (net.js:1485:7)
at Function.listen (C:\FXServer_ESX2\resources\DatabaseAPI\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:618:24)
at server.js:10:5
Error running system event handling function for resource externalsql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.find’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551
(…tail calls…)
server.lua:54: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:318: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

There is a wiki for that framework?

You haven’t set it up properly, follow the github

http://drp.rf.gd/installation/index.html
you can reference this as a setup guide
for all people wondering if theirs a wiki / docs

1 Like

hey, @darkzygb
Can i edit framework to use fivem-mysql-async and work it on my server?

1 Like

Can do what you want… you’ll have to redo every single sql query though. But i dont know why you would want to use that as it gets super slow

More modules have been released !!!

• drp_tattoos
  • drp_soda

as well as some fixes to random bugs

Good shit @darkzygb

1 Like

Started using this framework and can vouch it works if you follow all instructions! Also EASY to convert scripts over to work with it! Awsome work!

2 Likes

Looks exciting, I can’t wait to try it. :star_struck:

1 Like

I will try to use it ~
Feeling great framework

how? I want to learn how to do so

Hi guys,
I am trying to install this framework on a linux VPS, everything seems to be installed properly as I followed all the steps and no error are incoming when I am launching the server. Only when I try to connect to the server I have this error who pop from nowhere:

Does someone already successfully installed it on Linux and could help me?

EDIT: made it works

Framework has received various updates :slight_smile: