[RELEASE] Driver's license [Esx]

Name: Driver’s license

UPDATE FIX V1:

• Fix bug “Passed” on all users.
  • Fix bug on Console

Download(FXServer):

Installation(FXServver): The installation is in the readme.

Compatible Only:
[ESX]

Description:
You can now pass your code and then your driver’s license.

Thanks to renaiku which help to improve this script.

8 Likes

I translated into Brazilian Portuguese, your script. I put it in github and created a pull request.

I hope I have helped.

Thanks for the script.

4 Likes

i cant get the sql in to my database, it say that i dont have the vrpfx.user. and i dont. i have vrp_user.
How can i add this then?
Thanks

This mods it’s for only [ESXI] does not work for other mods

Can you make it compatible with vRP?

For now no , i d’ont know how, i learn so maybe one day …

Are you the guy ‘SuperCoolNinja’ who joined my test server and said “please give me your scripts”?

2 Likes

Yes aha ! :sweat_smile:
I would like to have your scripts to create its character

Does not it show here that I’m driving without a license what can it be?

No it’s should be show you d’ont have license

hey i tried yourse on my server ESX, but when i click Debut nothing happens and i am stuck on that screen. fix it please thank you

EDIT my fault… i changed the folder name so i needed to change inside the scripts too

I need Help please!

Error running system event handling function for resource dmvschool: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:24: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:24: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

me too i have this error

but isn’t showing this, what can it be? didn’t showing nothing. i don’t have license but it’s seems like i have, please help me

hi mr Ninja do you have this script whitout the money part please reply thank you

Hi i have this on my server and i can just take the last test that cost 500, the other one says Locked,
I hope you can help me with this.

how to use ?
Command ?

1 Like

How to change the language to English? Everytime I set everything to en it just pops up with a cursor and no ui.

Hello, we keep it when we die?