I was already releasing my scripts on Github but did not yet place
my scripts on the Cfx forums. So here we go and release the first one!
What is DokusCore?
DokusCore is an all-in-one bundle for your RedM server. This way you
can install a complete roleplay server without having to search and install
all kind of different plugins, or mess with the correct load order. All plugins
in DokusCore are optimized to run as smooth as possible. All scripts are optimized
so that they take the least amount of milliseconds to run. Setting up your RedM
Roleplay server was never been this easy!
Easy to use Config
Within DokusCore there is only one Config file. Within this file
you can customize every feature to your liking. No more
hustling with multiple config files at different locations.
Great Language Support!
Do you hate it also when you download a plugin and you
yourself has to translate it all? No need with DokusCore!!
We have pre-translated this core with the following languages!
If we do not support your language, then let me know! I will then
add your language to DokusCore as soon as possible.
Enabling or Disabling Features:
If you don’t want to use one of the features DokusCore has
installed? No problem! You can simply enable or disable any
of its features in the config file. Simply set the feature to
if you don’t want to use it, and
true if you do want to use it.
- Download DokusCore Click Here
- Extract DokusCore to your resources folder.
ensure DokusCoreto your server.cfg
Other than the VorpCore Framework, this script is not depending
on any other resource! Everything you need is build within DokusCore.
This feature adds in functionality for eating, drinking, health and stamina.
It gives you extra UI icons for food, water and temperature. Gives your players
a reason to buy food at your store. Food and thirst will drain depending on your
current moving status (running, walking or standing idle). Running and walking
takes more from your thirst and hunger then standing idle. The more you do, the
more you need to take care of your vitals. This feature also takes in mind the
temperature of the environment. When its to cold your hunger will drain faster to
keep your body warm, when it’s hot your thirst will drain faster. Once food and
health are below its minimum threshold, you start to take damage on your health
inner core. Once your health inner core is depleted, you start to take damage to you
health outer core, this is also the moment you receive your vital warnings. If no
action is taken, the character will eventually die due to starvation.
- Very Customizable
- Lower food and/or thirst when running.
- Lower food and/or thirst when walking.
- Lower food and/or thirst when standing idle.
- Set lower or higher value for hunger
- Set lower or higher value for thirst
- Set lower or higher value for Stamina
- Boost Stamina outer core (Gold)
- Boost Stamina inner core (Gold)
- Boost Health outer core (Gold)
- Boost Health inner core (Gold)
- Enable or Disable resetting vitals on respawn.
I have written a complete new way to do bounties. I have tried to keep
it as close as possible to the real game. You go to the police station and
activate a bounty at the bounty board. Then you go along and kill your bounty.
At the bounty location you may need to kill a couple of NPCs, once the last one
is killed you need to grab the evidence from the last body. This evidence you need
to bring back to the sheriffs office to be paid for your bounty. For now i only have
made the PVE section of the bounty menu, the PVP section will be added at a later
- Easy to configure config.
- Easy to set your bounty board locations.
- Easy to set bounty missions
- Easy to add more kills per bounty mission
- Enable or Disable bounty stacking.
- Set max amount of stacked bounties.
- Change between a red or dark themed menu.
- Change the position of the menu (left - right - middle)
- Enable or Disable job required to do bounties.
- Set your own custom jobs for bounty hunting.
- Enable or Disable random payment salary per kill.
- Set min/max value for payment per NPC kill
- Set a static amount as payment per NPC kill
- Enable or Disable random EXP per kill
- Set min/max EXP per NPC kill
- Set static amount EXP per NPC kill
This feature simply fixes your RedM map. It plugs holes that
are in the map, so you don’t fall through it. It places buildings on the
map that are not in RedM. It will also add in tons of objects on the map
that are missing from the RedM environment.
- Fix multiple holes in the map
- Fixes multiple glitched buildings.
- Places tons of objects back on the map
This feature gives you customizable stores where you can
buy or sell any items specified in the config. In addition to
some other store plugins, this one gives you the ability to add
in as many stores as you want to.
- Buying items from 3 categories (Food - Meds - Misc)
- Selling items from 3 categories (Food - Meds - Misc)
- Multiple Store Locations
- Enable or Disable NPCs behind the counter.
- Enable or Disable showing the store entry circle.
- Easy to change entry circle color via RGBA values.
This feature lets you teleport quick and easily to set
map marker. Simply add a marker on the map and
teleport to it. It can be used for everyone, or for admins
only. This is a standalone plugin! This feature will be
intergraded into a RedM Admin plugin that I am currently
developing. Once done I will add the admin menu into
- Set a marker on the map and teleport with /tpm
- Set admin group name in the config
- Can be used for all players or for admins only
This feature lets you make custom items usable in
your server. Any item that you want to make usable
you can add on the list in the config. In addition to
other similar resources, with this one you are able
to add/remove health, stamina, hunger or thirst on
any item used. For example, you lose stamina when
you place a tent or campfire, but you gain once you
eat or drink any items defined on the list.
- Adding items with ease in the config
- Adding or removing hunger
- Adding or removing thirst
- Adding or removing stamina
- Adding or removing health
- Boosting Health inner core (gold)
- Boosting Health outer core (gold)
- Enable or Disable refund tent when /deltent is used
- Enable or Disable refund campfire when /delfire is used
Play The Piano
Play the piano like a pro and enjoy entertaining
your players in the Saloon! Simply walk up to the piano,
press space and let some magic happen. I have tried to
position the player correctly behind the piano, so that at most
songs the hands / key presses are lined up for a better experience.
- Add or remove pianos via the config.
Walk up to any bush or tree to harvest it for fruits. You can get
a whole variety of fruits from these bushes like Berries. The config
is customizable and you are able to add any item on the list.
- Pick a variety of berries from bushes.
- Pick apples from trees and coffee leaves from plants.
- Easy to configure config.
- Add any item to become pickable
- Set a min and max amount of items to get per harvest
Drink and Wash in Rivers
Drink and wash yourself from any river. Simply walk up to the
waterline (or stand in it) and you get the key options for drinking
and washing yourself.
- Add or remove stamina, health and thirst when drinking.
- Add or remove stamina, health and thirst when washing
Open or Close Bank Doors
A light weight plugin that simply execute once client side
when a player joins the server. This simply unlocks the bank
doors so they can be opened by a player. In the config you can
set this to true (open) or (false) closed.
If you don’t want to use DokusCore, but you want to use
any of these included scripts, then that is possible.
- DevDokus Metabolism Click Here
- DevDokus UsableItems Click Here
- DevDokus Teleport Click Here
- DevDokus Stores Click Here
- DevDokus BountyHunter Click Here
- DevDokus ShowCoords Click Here
- DevDokus PlayPiano Click Here
DokusCore is a work in progress!
I am still developing new scripts that I will add into
this core as soon they are finished. Keep an eye on my
GitHub page to keep up to date with the newest DokusCore
version. Keep in mind, if you make any changes yourself to
the core files, you have to add your changes in manually with
the next update. If you want to be able to update to the newest
version with ease, I would recommend only to make changes
to the config file.
Tip: When I add new scripts to DokusCore, or when I make
changes to the Config file, I will let you know! Once you copy over
all the new DokusCore files you can simply inject your old config.lua
file back into DokusCore without any worries! If I do make changes
in the config, and you load in your old config.lua file, you will receive
a warning message in your console on server startup, and when
restart the plugin. Only when you see this warning you need to
update your old config with all the new information provided
in the new config file. In the mean time you don’t need to be worried
that your config is out of date when upgrading to a higher DokusCore
If you want to make changes to DokusCore, you can do this
by creating a pull request at the developers branch. I will look
at your updates as soon as possible. Keep in mind to only
push your pull request to the developers branch. All pull request
made to the main branch will be ignored. Only make changes
to the already existing features, if you want to add in brand new
features, please contact me first! This is to make sure that all
features within DokusCore are correctly working with each other.
If you have ideas for a new feature, you could always contact me
via Discord Click Here.
If you have a problem with any of my scripts, if you have ideas
for future updates or you come across any bugs or glitches?
Feel free to contact me via Discord. I will be happy to help you.
When you do contact me, please be patient! I will help you with
your support request as soon as I am capable to!
For the Metabolism script I made, I want to give some
credits to SirFreddie, for letting us intergrade his UI Hud
into our metabolism script! Thank you!
Also credits to Thunderstorm441 as we have
intergraded his train plugin into DokusCore.