[Release] DOJRP Based Sheriff Skins for Rednecks Sheriff Pack and Truck Pack

Hello People, I have been a fan of doj a long time and i really liked their sheriff cars, So i decided to make skins like them and i think they went out to be really good in my opinion, I hope you like it and Enjoy it. :smiley:

Disclaimer: No Vehicle Files are provided at anytime

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ca8Z2BK-mFUn373OAVUdFyoZdZyMiLSu?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

![image|689x317]
(upload://1ScEGolYcgDVCqDxxFdSsYdCYXz.jpeg)

7 Likes

Do you own the cars and pretty sure you can’t use paid content on fivem…

1 Like

But it’s just textures? There’s nothing in the download to suggest he’s uploaded paid content.

2 Likes

The cars themselves in the pictures are paid, that’s the problem.

1 Like

Mart, the pitcures dont provide anything, and if that was the point it was breaking the rule then this post should be taken down already, and i dont provide any vehicle files and i use them for lspdfr, but the skins are released for fivem not the cars

1 Like

I’l let a mod decide, most other topics similar to this where shut down.

1 Like

I dont see a problem with this? If he wants to released free skins then so be it? Plenty of posts out there containing private vehicle skins

1 Like

Actually similar topics to this were not shut down. You may be thinking of ones where the cars were released with it or something but you can search through the forums and find many skin only releases.

1 Like

I’m a supporter in the Redneck discord along with the Xbr410 and i don’t see anything wrong with release. He’s not uploading any ytd files with this skin pack, so he’s not in violation of any terms.

1 Like

As long as nobody explicitly mentions the source of the models, everything is fine here.

Are those stolen?

No i mean the models are those stolen

nope they should not be, i made the skins to my friend, he sent the screenshots to me

Where are the trucks from?

Klimpen i love them❤

1 Like

Tried that

Is it just me or is the Google Drive link not working?

will fix it, lemme reupload it

link is fixed

Awesome! Thank you very much! Great work on the skins!

As a little request, with how good they are, would you be able to reskin fire department vehicles for Blaine County by chance?