[Release] DiscordPedPerms

I apologize… I should make that more clear actually. You need to have that to a ped on your server that they would be changed to if they are in a restricted ped.

1 Like

@OfficialBadger

Let me give that a try and see what happens.

@OfficialBadger

That was the issue! Works perfect now. I didn’t know whether to change that or not. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

How do you use it? Already configured, but what command is required to activate the skin?

What do you mean?

What do I need to do to use the skin within the game?

You need the discord role that responds to where you ped is in the list. Did you read?

Sorry, I thought this script would be more interesting and useful, and its most polite creator. I apologize again for underestimating you.

1 Like

no work too

Did you install it correctly? Works fine for me…

yes install it correctly…but no work…
anyway thx…your other script is work fine

Error parsing script @DiscordChatRoles/server.lua in resource DiscordChatRoles: @DiscordChatRoles/server.lua:12: unexpected symbol near ‘,’
Failed to load script server.lua.

You messed up your config…

@OfficialBadger Is it possible to edit this so it is admin only? Then it won’t have a tag for everyone?

Thanks

This script is discontinued until a workaround is found for: [Action Required] Discord identifier token likely no longer available

Update your server binaries and you should have discord identifiers working again! This script will once again functionally work and operate as normally expected! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The documentation of this resource has been moved over to https://docs.badger.store

It’s not work to me . can you help ?
restrictedPeds = {
{“s_m_m_movalien_01”}, – addmin (1)
{“s_m_m_movalien_01”}, – Donator (2)
{

“deadpool”,
“kermit”,
“blackpanther”,
}, – Personal (3)
}
allowedPed = “s_m_m_movalien_01”
alreadyRan = false

and how to use peds when add in PedTrustSystem

hey, can i use the discord_prems more then one time? Ex: If i use this resource and one more resource with the discord_prems will both work?

Yup will work fine that way. That’s how discord_perms is intended to be used.

1 Like