[Release] DiscordPedPerms

Did you install it correctly? Works fine for me…

yes install it correctly…but no work…
anyway thx…your other script is work fine

Error parsing script @DiscordChatRoles/server.lua in resource DiscordChatRoles: @DiscordChatRoles/server.lua:12: unexpected symbol near ‘,’
Failed to load script server.lua.

You messed up your config…

@OfficialBadger Is it possible to edit this so it is admin only? Then it won’t have a tag for everyone?

Thanks

This script is discontinued until a workaround is found for: [Action Required] Discord identifier token likely no longer available

Update your server binaries and you should have discord identifiers working again! This script will once again functionally work and operate as normally expected! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The documentation of this resource has been moved over to https://docs.badger.store

It’s not work to me . can you help ?
restrictedPeds = {
{“s_m_m_movalien_01”}, – addmin (1)
{“s_m_m_movalien_01”}, – Donator (2)
{

“deadpool”,
“kermit”,
“blackpanther”,
}, – Personal (3)
}
allowedPed = “s_m_m_movalien_01”
alreadyRan = false

and how to use peds when add in PedTrustSystem

hey, can i use the discord_prems more then one time? Ex: If i use this resource and one more resource with the discord_prems will both work?

Yup will work fine that way. That’s how discord_perms is intended to be used.

1 Like

but dose it need to be another name then discord_prems? or can it be the same name?

Has to be named discord_perms as the resource name otherwise scripts won’t function properly.

okay thanks :slight_smile:

Have you ever thought about maybe making it auto update the role instead of having to restart the Script each time you add someones Role?

It’s done this way to counteract possible rate-limiting

I noticed in some of your other Discord based Projects that you use the respawning of the player to re-check the perms would you ever add that?

From what I remember this one uses that method as well? Does it not?

Hmmm my server seems to not update any of your Discord based scripts upon respawn, Ill look into possible fixes but for now i guess ill go with restarting each time.

I know that but the lost of the xxxtentacion is very big.All though the people start the xxxtentacion merch in the name of that legned.
roleList = {
600764201287417971, – Fivem Director Access
600764204127092746, – Fivem Admin Access
600764084291371041, – Fivem Police Access
}