[DEPRECATED] [Release] DiscordDB

Thats exactly what i meant. The most common identifier is steam. I was talking about an identifier that we would get directly from the fivem system. I thought you were speaking against the steam server due to the outages?

I think you may have misunderstood.

Beautiful. I will definitely be taking a look at this then. The way vrp works if it already has your steam and license identifier it doesn’t add any more records. So this will be nice to tie in with it to then have a reliable discord whitelisting.

License is what you get direct from FiveM.

No, the most common identifier is “license” with a 100% existence rate.

Okay I’ll have to research that. So to be clear though the users would have to have a FiveM account to be able to get that identifier? I’ll be honest I’ve only ever seen steam identifiers used in databases for FiveM or discord identifiers for whitelisting. I never seen any other type so I’m just curious on that.

License is the rock☆ license while fivem is the forums license 2 separate things.

Everything is setup, including mysql-async, the database itself, and the resource…even the new tables get created in my assigned schema…yet our Discord nor Steam IDs print to Databse…what could be going on?

@brad_lesh Hmm thats very strange im not actually sure as it works absolutely fine for me

I have exactly the same problem. It doesn’t work for me either

There is another script out there called Player logger I believe by Faxes does the same thiign with some other stuff added.
But very nice job

@TyceTV @brad_lesh I have pushed an update that has hopefully just fixed it. I tested it again and turns out it had stopped working for me too, so please download the latest version and let me know

Alright I’ll test it out when I get home and let you know!

@Lxk3y

Thank you very much. Now it works great

@TyceTV Good news. Enjoy

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to the recent announcement from FiveM, that Discord Identifier’s are seemingly no longer working due to Discord being twats basically, this resource is unfortunately no longer functional, and so i will be discontinuing updates and support for it. However, i am working on a new resource that aims to bypass this unfortunate turn of events, so keep an eye out for it in the next day or so…

UPDATE
FiveM have pushed an update that seems to have fixed Discord Identifers back to how they were before. This resource should be working again

obraz
I need help :frowning:

Hello! I really wouldnt recommend using discord_link as it is very much outdated, and not needed anymore. This resource was released when FiveM had some issues with their Discord Integration, and was made to offer an alternative, however the built in method of fetching a users Discord ID is pretty good now. However if you really want to fix the error you see, open up the __resource.lua file, and remove dependancy 'aVoid'. aVoid was a project i was working on, but i obviously forgot to remove it from the manifest.

How can i use DiscordLink in other script?