[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

I have the error

There was an issue with the Discord API request. Is the guild ID & bot token correct?

a lot of times, what can be the cause? (of course guild ID & token are correct)

1 Like

I download this DiscordWhitelist script for ur RolePlay Server and its work correctly when someone try to connect from ur Guild.

When my friend try to connect to the server who don’t member on ur Discord Guild it says:
"There was an issue with the Discord API request. Is the guild ID & bot token correct?

Anyone can help me pls?

When I install Whitelist, everything works. but when the server is restarted, no one can access the server anymore. Connecting 2-5minutes and eventually curl error. After waiting 1-5 hours again, you can access the server until restart.

Beautiful nice day.
I packed it on my server and set everything as it should.
It is also started, but nothing really happens. everyone can connect without problems.
What can I do to make it work?

@FAXES great job on the standalone release. It’s awesome.

One question, is there an issue with the deferral for when a user doesn’t have a Discord account linked to FiveM.

It should advise Discord not detected and refer to debugging however, it ends up in a loop: “DiscordAllowlist: deferring connection” before timing out.

1 Like

same :slight_smile:
And got often the @DocWeird error too.

Very Nice Script!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [3.0]:

I have the same error. Any fix for that??

UPDATE: I found a fix for that stupid Error… One or More Players are not using Discord for Desktop…They uses the Internet Browser…and that´s the error.

Did you ever find a fix

Any solution?

Good afternoon, please tell me. Everything works ok, but sometimes (I didn’t understand the system) GetNumPlayerIdentifiers doesn
't see the Discord ID and the player can’t connect to the server

I have just installed this to my FiveM server and it gives me this when i try to connect??

i have the same error does anyone have a solution? thank you

The script doesn’t work. Role IDs that are whitelisted are not allowed by the server on the grounds that they are not whitelisted. Only the first whitelist and blacklist role entered is allowed.
There are various such messages in his Discord. I was not answered there. Can someone help me from here?

It used to work for me but now I have the exact same error… I will look into it, maybe I’m able to find something

1 Like

To fix the indexOf error replace the for loop in the getUserDiscord function with the following:

for (let i = 0; i < GetNumPlayerIdentifiers(source); i++) {
    const identifier = GetPlayerIdentifier(source, i);
    if (identifier.includes('discord:')) return identifier.replace('discord:', '');
}
1 Like

Hey, a very good script, but can it be that it doesn’t cooperate with salty

how to join odessa homesid

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like