[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

Can you please fix webhook that everytime someone uses an blacklsited vehicle/pet/weapon there name will be sended in discord.

Failed handshake to server [Our ip adress] - transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining - CURL error code 18 (Transferred a partial file).

what could be the problem?

1 Like

Hello. We run a fairly big server which is using your whitelist script, and there seems to be some kind of issue. When a player who is whitelisted connects, they join and it lets them through. But when someone who isn’t whitelisted connects, it seems to basically connect/join them twice, if that makes sense, and the script lets them through even though it says in the console that they aren’t whitelisted.

The discordroles dependencies were installed through npm, both scripts are configured and loading through ensure as basically the first scripts to load (other than FiveM’s default ones)

It would be great if you could help.
Thank you,
-dotexe

I have the whitelisted role but it just says deferring connection

I have the same issue.

Hello, For some reason when we change the var noGuildMessage line and the var blacklistMessage line to our custom message it does not work? We have looked through all of the scripts of the DiscordWhitelist files and the Discordroles files and can’t find anything to make the changes to those messages to work. The message that won’t change witch does not tell people they need to be in the discord to join is (rejected by server: You’re not allowkisted. This server is allowlisted and requires access to join) Please help.

People can still join the server although they are not on discord server…

same here

I am using DiscordWhitelist with discordroles installed as per the Documentation but I keep getting the following on my console:
yarn is currently busy: we are waiting to compile discordroles

Any ideas how to fix this? I also do have screenshot-basic which I think is also using yarn, but this compiles ok.

Versions are as follows:
ensure discordroles #05.11.2020 36815c3
ensure DiscordWhitelist #22.09.2020 c8b652e

I am using artifact 3184.

This is my console spam:
Untitled

i installed this resource and the other one required to make it work and from using them my chat in my server will not close. How would i fix this issue of chat staying open i even restarted the server without these resources on and my chat still stays open

What’s the cmd in the server.cfg for the discord whitelist perms? Is it just:

start discord_whitelist

It’s in the install guide if you care to read.

anyone see this error before ?
Failed handshake to server ###.###.###.##:##### - transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining - CURL error code 18 (Transferred a partial file).

------#= blacked out IP address

thanks in advance, It feels like I’m close to getting this working. I thought I followed the instructions 100%

im getting same issue did you find a fix?

I’m getting the same error

Have you set up a bot before?. that is the only thing I was uneasy about. I followed the instructions. Its one of those things if you have never done before you can’t be certain it works. I don’t know if there is a way to “test” to see if its working.

Anyone have a fix for No Such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

i never found a fix for it i just messed with it for like 5 hours until it finally worked. Now im struggling with a 401error, and role IDs not linking up to VMenu as usual.

SCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

Ant ideas how to fix this ?

Good script. However I cannot set it up so if you have a certain role you get access to all the vehicles