[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

that is shit…

Work now :smiley: Discord now authorize FIVEM. Just say to your players to ALLOW and all work again :smiley:

can someone confirm that this actually works?

2 Likes

It does. However, right now it doesn’t

The API might be down??+

yes, working

Yeah this isnt working for me, everything is setup perfectly. The odd thing is that I tested this on my test server and it worked fine, move it over to my main server and just go this error and no one could join.

Fix all errors in console before adding this plugin!

You need a DB for this to work?

This worked on my test server and I dont have one setup on it, it just doesnt work on my main for some reason, there are no errors with anything except the script.

No, you do not need to add any database table for this to work

I deleted all users from DB and it worked for me

They need to accept in discord that FiveM wants to access their discord

You see, it never asked for that

Hi, im new to this and i’m having a error:

and here is my config.lua:

i’ve found my first problem it was the “some ID” now i have another error:

here is my config :

Thank you!

I noticed that some players can’t join the server even when they are whitelisted. (it says they are not whitelisted)
A good amount of players is joining without any problem.
btw. there are no errors and anything similar. everything is working fine.

Getting quite a few entries where I show “Found Discord id: STEAMID” but no follow up message stating that it was found or not found. Granted it appears to be working with the majority including myself, my admins and moderators, but some are struggling to connect. Anyone else experiencing that?

you ever figure this out cause im having the same isseue anyone know??

Yep, your players have to reauthorize fivem on discord. Open discord and go to Settings -> Authorized apps -> Fivem -> Deauthorize. After that just open and authorize FiveM and you are chilling. Enjoy

You ever figure it out?