[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

I have tried to fetch my Discord ID when I join, but it seems like the server only finds Steam and Rockstar license, but I get no Discord ID even tho I have Discord opened.

Is it an element club feature to gather/get people’s Discord identifier?

Best regards,
bilbodog

sometimes it tells people they are not whitelisted but they are

stopped working

I regenerated multiple tokens, the script seems to work fine, I did everything correctly like in the video, for the first 10-20 tries people connecting with it immediately finding the role. But after that people have to click cancel and reconnect 3 times before it finds the role. Any way to solve this?

no one going to help?

View the posts disclaimer. Not much we can do about it…

near “;”: syntax error
這是啥原因,大部分玩家連接都沒問題

you can atleast tell me whats causing it? other discord permissions script works perfectly

Rate Limits

Help with this ??
Every time when i try to connect script stuck on cheking permision

1 Like

Please help me, when I put the scripts, the user id, ip etc some, being impossible to enter the server, for example:
without the script it is: User id: 1 Ip: 127.0.0.1 (NORMAL)
with the script is: User: 0 ip: 0.0.0.0 (MISSING INDENTIFICATORS)
Console:

If I am not in my Discord server but my Discord app is open it gets stuck on “Checking Permissions”

Hey i got the same issue do you know how to fixe it?

So I have everything set up right. But I get a error were it says “Discord is Not open” And my discord is open. Does anyone know how to fix that?

It’s a discord problem… We encountered the same issue, and it’s gone now! We are able to login with white list again… :face_with_head_bandage:

Hy when i using connectqueue and DiscordWhitelist does not allow connection to the server.

hey, i just wanted to say thanks :smiley:
you even made it so a computy illiterate thingy like me self was able to get it up and running.
nice job !!! :smiley:

how u did it bro

it dose work for me did what vid did

Is it possible to use despite multiple Discord roles?

Once I put two in, I can’t join unless I have both roles.