[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

SCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

(@DiscordWhitelist/server.js:39)

Any ideas or fixes?

You need to not use badger api since the script still uses this script: Discordroles - a proper attempt this time (it was mentioned in the guide as script that was used in the past, but it is still used)

I tryied to install that, but everytime i have that error, what is the problem?

any ideas?

same here

i fixed it gotta install discord roles Discordroles - a proper attempt this time

Need help once:
Got an error message:

SCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

(@DiscordWhitelist/server.js:39)

did you fix this

does anyone have a fix for partial file transfer if so pleas help

yes, install discord roles Discordroles - a proper attempt this time

Release - 3.0

• Removed third party requirements. The script is now standalone.
  • Updated installation & docs

Is this for server side? Or do I need to download it, if so how do I implement it

Use the updated version.

Hi, I must say that I have been using your discord system for quite some time and it is great. However, a few days ago I noticed that it had stopped working. To test, I set the discord role that I would be allowed to access and I removed that role to myself and then I tried to enter the server and although in the console I got the message that I was not authorized to enter, it still allowed me to enter without problems. I don’t know what is going on…

Try the brand new version :slight_smile:

The server is blocking me, I am a civ, what will adding a whitelist bot to my separate discord help with fiveM server connection?

I am using the new version and I have deactivated the other dependencies that were necessary in the previous versions and nevertheless, what I am telling you is happening. It verifies in the console that I am not authorized, but it still allows me to log in without any problem.

Can you show this? You would have to have a configured role.

Look, I attach the images of how I have configured the server.js, where I get the id of the role I want to whitelist and the message that comes out in the console. Even though I have removed the role and the message comes out, it lets me enter the server

prueba 2