[Release] Discord Whitelist - Whitelist/Blacklist Based on Roles [4.0]

and to find my GuildId
iam using

1 Like

Is the role ID the roles ID. Use \@role *make sure to have the \ to get the roles ID. otherwise you just copy the message ID

1 Like
	-- Format: ["Role Nickname"] = "Role ID" You can get role id by doing \@RoleName
	Roles = {
		["WhiteListed"] = "WhiteListed" -- This would be checked by doing exports.discord_perms:IsRolePresent(user, "TestRole")
	}
}

You don’t want the nickname twice, you need the role ID. See what I said above to get that

Should be like [“WhiteListed”] = “RoleID”

1 Like

@WhiteListed@ - id = <@&541399826445893682>

so it would be

-- Format: ["Role Nickname"] = "Role ID" You can get role id by doing \@RoleName
Roles = {
	["WhiteListed"] = "541399826445893682" -- This would be checked by doing exports.discord_perms:IsRolePresent(user, "TestRole")
}

}

yep…

1 Like

for the GuildId

ive = right click the server icon on the left hand side and Copy ID

DiscordToken = ive F12 and copied this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1lzqzLQCs

You should also make one of these for teamspeak if possible…Keep up the amazing work!

Well FiveM does not have the API for TeamSpeak so not possible at this stage.

1 Like

Hey Faxes, Great release! Love It! Could you help me via discord please?

Ben H.#5021 I would appreciate it

]
when it is open via google chrome Discord support chat?

Yeah it needs to be installed. I can’t change that

1 Like

DM me @FAXES#8655

1 Like

got this with the rank and whiteout the rank :frowning: https://i.imgur.com/CHnnuzB.png

The roles set up via discord_perms might not be set up right. See the messages above be @Slavko and myself

1 Like

Your a genius! Good work guys :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Can I make a wish?

That you have to actually sit in any voice channel to join too, is that easy to make?

1 Like

@FAXES Mhh, trying to get this to work. Everything seems to be fine, the console tells me it’s connected to my discord server, but when trying to connect to my server I just get:

and no errors in the F8 console either.

Good work, when I spoke with IllusiveTea when he made the Discord permissions, this is exactly what I wanted to do with it. So, thank you for already taking care of this, this will be very useful. I was thinking of taking it one step further and syncing discord perms with in-game roles/permissions, potentially going both ways with the server updating discord perms and discord updating server perms.

2 Likes

would it be possible (just askingfor an idea)
to give someone a tag in discord, Like Traffic police (iam in the uk)
and when they spawn into the server they are wearing that correct uniform and loadout?