[DEPRECATED] [Release] Discord Link

Important Update
Hello! I have made the decision to deprecate this resource, as it is no where near up to the standards that I set myself when releasing resources/writing code. In addition, this resource did not serve a meaningful purpose to the community, and instead was an example of a poorly written resource.

6 Likes

Looks promising, good release.

Hey @Lxk3y big fan, pls notice me!
Also nice release :slight_smile:

Neat idea, would be neat to have it do it upon logining if you dont already have the id that way whitelisted servers can stay… whitelisted

Like this? @MrDaGree

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this was resolved with discord and remains functional.

@DevBear You are correct FiveM did resolve their issues with Discord. However i developed this while they lost support, and at the time myself along with everyone was worried that, FiveM was going to loose support forever. Even though its now fixed, i felt this resource could still be useful to some who want to still use an alternate way, hence i released it (:

Nice release. I was in process of making almost the same exact thing when the discord broke up and legit spent my entire day. right before my final testings I saw FiveM found a solution for it already. but yea great release. If discord ever mess with fivem again, this will be very helpful.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Who knows, may still need it on the future!

How can i show discordID in other script??
obraz