[RELEASE] DFS NoAmbience

This resource does exactly what it’s name says it does, plus more!

• It removes certain ambient effects (see: ambient sirens)
  • Provides time and weather sync plus commands (/settime and /setweather)
  • disables non-RP HUD articles
  • disables natural health regen
  • enables random trains (That can be ridden!)
  • Disables one shot kills
  • Alters the time which stunguns keep you down for
  • Prevents peds from automatically putting on motorcycle helmets when riding a motorcycle
  • Adjusts the ped, vehicle, wildlife, and parked vehicle desnities
  • Prevents pistolwhipping
  • Disables idle cameras
  • Disables players getting weapons from police vehicles, cash from bank trucks, etc
  • Causes car crashes to actually hurt based on the vehicles speeds (the player, of course.)
  • Provides a banlist for cars (This should be updated eventually to use the server-side standard instead of the client side.)
  • Provides the ability to alter vehicle handling without messing with the handling.meta files
  • Gives players infinite stamina (never slow down randomly)

Each of these modules can be altrered or disabled with ease.

4 Likes

I like Disables idle cameras

Lol, such a nice script xd :clap:

this one scripts looks amazing, looks like it will replace a bunch of scripts , all in one packages like this is an amazing feat!!. If I had one suggestion though. I would add more options to config in the config_cl file. I like alot of my ambient stuff, but I do not need any of the weather stuff. The trains sounds like something I can’t wait to see though. Same thing with the infinite stamina thing. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

1 Like

The stop pistol whip also stops people from reloading their guns…

I started looking at this because about 1/2 of it really interests me (ESPECIALLY THE AMBIENT SIRENS). Most of the rest of this I don’t really need as we have other stuff in place than handles it so a config that lets us disable each individual aspect of this would be really nice.

1 Like

oof, nvm. I just looked at the info in the GitHub and realized the ESX dependencies so this won’t do us any good :frowning:

Just look at the natives the script uses and use them in your server / framework
https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives

Yea, that’s what I’m doing now. (I know just enough about lua to, as I like to put it, get myself in trouble, but in reality, I understand it enough to follow along someone’s code but not really write my own. One thing I have learned from years of running minecraft communities though is how to take something apart to get what I want from it with a relative level of success. For me, just looking at natives doesn’t really do much as I seem to lack the spatial capacity to translate what I see in natives into functional code, but I’m currently diving into this resource and picking out what I need for the functions I want.

This does not depend on ESX. It only depends on DFS but htat functionality is easily replaced

This is an issue with your scripts. It does not prevent the R key.

Just by glancing at the code it seems there is actually very little dependence on the DFS framework aside from maybe the weather/time functions. Would be very easy to convert to either ESX or standalone, especially if you would use something like vSync or vMenu for weather/time syncing.

Thanks for sharing this - getting ambient sirens to go away seems to have always been a difficult task in FiveM, it’d be pretty dope if this works.

1 Like

DFS is only required for getting all vehicles, vehicle deletion and player in render distance counting.
DFS Stats is only required for the car accident geforce feature.

I like the Handling altering! But I have a question: Those values are added to the current values or they overwrite them?

Added! (Or subtracted!)

Very nice little utility scripts combo. Keep it up!

1 Like

ok so how could I take this out and use it as a standalone script cause I literally want everything here accept that stuff

maybe make a standalone

Comments, like this.

Code here does work
--[[
    Code Here does not work
]]

im just going to pull some stuff out that i want

1 Like