[Release] Delete Weapon Drops from NPC

Why isn’t anyone in this thread utilizing the natives “SetPedDropsWeapon” and “SetPedDropsWeaponsWhenDead”? That way you don’t even need to delete the drops… they never happen

4 Likes

i dont have problem whit the npc drop only like the police cars drop weapons can someone help me?

Where do i setup thoose 2 string ?

Would you have a list of the other weapon types to?

You can also put that and all weapon pickup will be deleted
And its so much more optimized

function RemoveWeaponDrops()
	RemoveAllPickupsOfType(14)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait(0)      
        RemoveWeaponDrops();
    end
end)
3 Likes

the assault carbine dropped same … just work with pistols :frowning:

Does anyone know how to delete every items that people drop? Literally ALL items when drop?

1 Like

Does it work with this?

video for the link above

im asking 'cuz im curious like i still wanna drop my gun like in the video, but i also want to disable npc weapon drops

Did you try out? :smiley:

i did try it out yeah, works perfectly fine

Cool gonna try same myself then, wanna turn off so NPC peds dosent drop any weapons at all but still want players to be able to, but give command should work i guess perfectly? only cant drop weapons on ground right?

Yes no weapons gets dropped but also to police is not shooting at all.
Thet draw their weapon and put it away again lol.

10 minutes of use and ram of server goes off and get the same error its not optimized

Hi i found a Glitch i dont know if you will be able to do something about it or no but if someone cut his connection so FiveM is showing the red message ‘’ Interrupted Connection , Attempting to reconnect … ‘’ people can kill NPC and take the gun from them then reconnect to the Wifi and they have it on server and database.

but doasnt this also delete weapon drops from players…?

that drops a lot of FPS

So far so good with the effectiveness of the script, however it’s taking 6-7MS & 16FPS off the server

Not good, anyone have a fix?

doesnt work :DDD

Hello! How can I do this in the year 2020?, Im searching the way to delete weapon drops from the npcs
Thanks!

working fine here esx 1.2, i just added it to the client folder in inventoryhud and to fxmanifest.