Deleted

deleted deleted deleted

6 Likes

So what does it actually do? Got any screenshots? Does this require a database?

Can I run this on ESX?

2 Likes

Any other information? Kind of vague.

1 Like

Im not sure if it works on ESX, its just a drag and drop plugin which works on the server i play on. Ill get a screenshot now

With what you said, I’ve the impression it’s not your creation.

what else do you want me to add to the text then, i said what it does and the command for it what much more u want

I just checked. All this does is add a command called /darkweb and it just sends a message to chat.

Not real use for this.

No, it’s about that. You don’t know if it works on ESX, it’s like you don’t really know your code. If it’s your creation, no problem, I just had an impression.

its because i didnt test on esx

It only depends of ‘chat’, so yes it can works on every servers with ‘chat’ resource started

This is a great way to start learning, a command is the most basic of basics in FiveM scripting. I’d advise you shouldn’t release anymore commands on other topics because but here, no need to create multiple topics for just one command. Otherwise keep up the good work.

Screenshots?

Hmm I did /darkweb and it is saying it is a invalid Command. I am using Esx

ESX has nothing to do with the command working, try putting this in server side on your chat script.

Can you explain what u mean?

hang on i might be able to fix it real quick
might have been something i did to it

That should be it now, try

doesnt work. dw comes up after pressing /d but then when i type and send nothing happens

2 Likes

same problem