[RELEASE] d3x_vehicleshop

You need to set “imgs/image.jpg” in the database as you can see in the start post…

Hi, I use ExtendedMode, it allows me to buy cars but when I test them, it keeps loading and they never load.

Have you solved it yet? I have the same problem

are you able to add cars to it

Hey , I’ve looked throughout the whole topic for a solution to my problem & without any luck I haven’t found a solution. I’m curious to know does anybody have a issue with the sell car option ? I click E and it doesn’t respond nor does it gives me a error . If anyone have a fix or a clue to what the problem maybe please share , I’d be very thankful .

Nvm guys I found a FIX!! If anyone of you are having the same problem ( to where your vehicles aren’t saving in your database in the ‘own_vehicles’ table , to not being able to store vehicles in your ‘garage’ and not being able to ‘resell’ them , this fix will fix them all. In the ‘own_vehicles’ table , change the "owner’ to what’s shown below ( if the rest of your columns don’t look like mines change them as well & the garage script I use is loaf_garage )

I hope my solution also solves some of you guys problems whom may be having the same issue I had above , you guys have a blessed day :pray:t5: .

Hi. Pardon AdamSizar but i need JavaScript ? Is that on HTML folder ? or main.lua ? Many Thanks

I get an error:
Cannot read property ‘price’ of undefined (d3x_vehicleshop/HTML/ui.js:29)
Any idea?

Edit: Fixed!
This is all done in the duplicated resource (copy / paste and rename the folder) for me, “d3x_vehicleshop_sandy” is what I named the folder.

To duplicate this shop, comment out all the RegisterServerEvent() functions in the server lua. (There should be 4).

Find and replace all “d3x_vehicleshop” and replace it with the folder you are placing the duplicated asset in. For me it was “d3x_vehicleshop_sandy”.

In the respective ui.js replace the 3 POSTS urls’ from “d3x_vehicleshop” to yours, for me “d3x_vehicleshop_sandy”.

You will still need to upload all your images to the html/imgs/ folder in the new asset if you aren’t using hyperlinks.

I’m trying to duplicate this resource so I can have multiple dealerships running the script. I have fixed the issue where it purchases multiple vehicles by removing the RegisterServerEvent’s from the child script. I’m now having an issue getting the UI to close, I’ve changed the POST url’s to be correct for the new asset name but it doesn’t seem to be working so the UI does not close. The UI works as expected up until the close command. Once a CloseShop() is called, the UI becomes unresponsive.

Any ideas?

Hey there to ALL who has problems with IMAGES!

You ALL never did any mistakes :rofl: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

I´ve found the 100% solution… so simple :

Just take a look into your .png file at the Properties → Details.
A bit depth of “8” WONT WORK. Make sure you have a bit depth of “24” or higher!

You can change the bit depth with the most image programs, also with an online converter. Just make sure you choose 24 bit depth or higher!

Have fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is there a way to give cars a limited stock ?

can you please tell me how did you do that?

can you please tell me how did you do that? I would like to edit my shop too

just edit css + add some javascripts

I have no experience or knowledge in that, this is why I asked you… please help me

Everything works perfectly fine but i look in database and theres no new image colunm?

good vehicleshop

Man I will pay you just help me

table1
code1

Helloo,

So I’m helping a friend with a server but there is this problem where the category imglink does not show and we can’t put the link of the images there.

Does someone know the solution to this?

Thanks in advance