[Release] [Custom/Standalone] Server Statistics

That would be great!

Can you show how to install the xml i tried but i cant find where to put
Thanks you

What errors do you get? Is JobOnDuty correct for your ESX framework?

There is no errors it just does not do anything

Make sure it’s fully ESX compatible, you should also provide a bit more detail into what you’ve tried to make it work, have you added the tables to your database etc.

Do you know how to brain? Are you going to ‘manage’ an economy with an every day decent player count just because you knew how to set it up on day one? Suggesting he started with an unbalanced economy is just silly on your end :slight_smile:

Statistics are always great to have for just too many reasons to even state, but yeah if you wanna work on numbers based off thin air, by all means go for it, I hope I made my point :smiley:

I do know how to “brain”, I think you didn’t get my point, “fixing” economy, is always a wrong choice, you must TEST it before releasing, and do a lot of maths to know it’s pretty much balanced, but OK, call maths and LOTS of hours of testing/comparing/calculating things “thin air” if you wish, I’ll stick to my way, as it’s been working for almost an year now, no “broken” economy so far, so I could say my way is ONE of the good ways…statistics won’t matter when you’re on dev stage, they WILL matter when you’re on LIVE server, and fixing an economy on LIVE server is gonna be a mess, wether based on statistics or not…that’s what I meant.

Besides, I agree, statistics are a great thing to have, for too many reasons, if you read my previous posts, I stated it as well…I just pointed that out because I feel it that way, feel free to do whatever you want, of course.

It’s called math.

1 Like

Anyone have this packaged and working with ESX by chance? I tried making a number of adjustments but no luck.

/gta rp

After few day its works great :slight_smile:

This looks great, but I am having trouble to convert this to esx. I am not a developer, and I am having a hard time to understand everything. It would be awesome if someone made this for esx and can share their modifications.

I’ll create an ESX port.

3 Likes

We have export to esx but we have problem hours in Splunk is incorrect

Care to share your working ESX version? I’ll help troubleshoot your Splunk issue, if so.

You can find esx version in my github :

if any one know fix Splunk send me message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! Doesn’t seem to be saving any data in the table for me, so I’ll do a little debugging.

Open issue in my github with error or problem but for me its working you have police job ?

1 Like

@awojoa quick tutorial would be helpful for those who doesn’t know how to install it.

1 Like

I’ve got this all set up. I just don’t know how to get the info from my database table into splunk dashboards