[Release] Custom server sided sounds

Works like a charm! Made my own custom car sound and have that on my server. Thank you!

Can you help me? my sirens doesnt work.

sirens do not work server side ! you need to use open iv and replace it.
if you have 32 player on your server all need to do this that want the same sirens. if they dont they here the vanilla

Is there no way to get sirens work on server side?

nop not right now.

just find this :stuck_out_tongue: Try this

2 Likes

Hello! I can confirm that the WM-ServerSirens work! This Sirens are Server Sided an you can make your own ā€œPackā€

Friendly Regards

1 Like

Has anyone else the problem, if someone shoots you hear the vanilla sounds, but when you shoot you hear the custom sounds?

2 Likes

hello i just downloaded your resource but i have a problem. when I join my server the resource is downloaded well but when I get my sirens it doesnā€™t change anything. possible to help me?

1 Like

hallo i have one question me friend if i want to set me sounds in fivem server how i make it its ?

been tryin to figure out how to make it so other people can hear the custom sounds also (right now only the person shooting can hear the custom sounds)

Same problem let me know if you figure it out

any luck with the server side audio? seems like it still vanilla audio

1 Like

Gun sounds work for the player shooting the gun, but if you are not the one shooting the gun, itā€™s vanilla sounds. Any way to fix this?

1 Like

I can hear the sounds but when other people shoot I hear those shots as default sounds

1 Like

Same, Iā€™d love to fix thisā€¦Anyone?

if you mean never with after a view minutes yea youre 100% correct

How do I do that?

does this script still work

for weapons yes, but not for sirens. At least for me