[Release] Crate Drop

hey, there my name is stew love your script but I need some major help I was wondering if when you’re free you can give me a call on discord and help me out? 𝕾𝖙𝖊ω™#4745

can you do it with money?

Not as of yet. Implementing custom pickup items with GTAV’s pickup system has proved to be rather difficult.

when you mean money you mean as in paying for the drop?

As in a treasure hunt game, the player can rush there to grab cash from the drop

it does really look like the script in this thread/topic so whats the difference actualy :d ?

sometime crate stay in the sky…
what could it be?

@sixsens
I’ve used the crate script over 50 times in roleplay now, haven’t had any problems. Did you install it properly?

yeah many change i thinks its on my side

@sixsens
Try removing the resource completely, install it again from this topic and put it in the resources.

Is it possible to add a count down timer for all players to see? currently not all players on my server see the blip for the crate.

1 Like

can set auto spawn ?

1 Like

Anyone have problem with this ressources ?
The plane keep crashing when arriving at the designated coordinates and the crates doesn’t drop…

1 Like

@Vechro How can one set permissions for this command so only a admin can use this command.

1 Like

will not work for me

So everything seems to be working just fine for me, so excellent job on that one.

I did notice one thing though, it’s almost as if the plane continuously bobs up and down whilst on its path. I was running some debugs on my server and tracking the coordinates, and it seems to hover between 620 and 625, just lifts… and drops… lifts… and drops… very odd.

Obviously, not a HUGE deal as it’s up in the air, but it’s a little weird seeing it do this even from the ground. I’m not sure if this is intended behaviour but I can’t see anything in the source that’d cause this other than “SetPlaneMinHeightAboveTerrain”, but messing with that native doesn’t change anything.

Either way, excellent work!

Do anyone have this script !
i need this <3

So this script works fine only issue is the blips aren’t showing for any other players and if a player who didn’t summon the plane picks up the package they get nothing.

1 Like

Has anyone got a treasure hunt script?

Thank you for this realise, it was exactly what I needed on my server. But I was wondering if there is a way, to restrict it for a job or a group (admin, mod etc.) It would be awesome.