[Release] ‘Crackdown’ Missions System v3 Checkpoint/Race Missions (BETA)

you should clean it up :smiley:

1 Like

I know the feeling :rofl:

1 Like

Any non rp script should get a heart!!! They will bring the mod to next level.

1 Like

Thanks! Cool to play. With a friend I played all right, but when the game collapsed there was some error. In the game itself, everything seems to be fine.mission48 and mission51

Hmmn, the first one, never seen that before. did a quick search on the forums, and online, it seems like it might be due to server config… https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/forums/topic/639-solved-cmd-error-message/
Does that happen intermittently, or always when mission48 starts? other missions ok?

The second error… I put in a fix for that… try this version of the file instead, that should fix it, let me know eitherway please.

races_sv.lua (9.9 KB)

2 Likes

this has a small fix as well for checkpoint maps when voting for a new map…
Will release an update when I get time but thought I would share. server.lua (35.4 KB)

1 Like

Thanks! Tried to play one without changing the file there was no error. As soon as I play with another player, I will unsubscribe.

@Sania So it is working? I do not understand what you mean when you say ‘as soon as I play with another player, I will unsubscribe

mrp-missions_SR_Betav3.2.zip (416.2 KB)

updated beta to 3.2 with fix above, as well as enemy spawn enhancements for random missions in the main resource, see here for details:

Dude this is awesome man, you literally brought the game to a next level. Time for the RP servers to sleep XD

1 Like

47 mission when random, there is no big checkpoint to start the race.
And Mission36
We need someone to infiltrate an Oligarch’s yacht, to seach for, and obtain secret data. My ship is closed, something is not turned on?

Found if anyone will be useful.

1 Like

Hi,
Mission47 is not meant to be played with IsRandom on. Its a normal mission. There is clusterf**k of settings now and the documentation in .Config_Guide.lua.txt which has a list of all the settings can be improved, so it can be confusing…Also Missions.lua has missions that have settings on them that dont apply and can be cleaned up.

Make sure you grab the latest 3.2 I uploaded above as well, the random missions like Mission22 are greatly improved, since the peds and vehicles spawn properly now, rather than spawning on the roads a lot of the time.

The yacht should work with fivem-ipl resource contained in the missionpack.zip file included. Did you install that? Let me know if you did and it did not work.

@ddraigcymraeg Hey man, just found this bug idk if it’s on your side or mine but some of the AIs that spawns in are in god mode and they don’t die. Is there’s a way to disable it?

They’re not invincible when I play, which mission? Some are buffed up though, like bosses, that will die, but take a lot more shots. Make sure to disable other resources and test since it could be other resources causing it.

It was some other script causing that, thanks man. Just one more thing, when players spawn in, they spawn in the mission zone. How would i disable or change that as i want them to spawn in a different location.

1 Like

in missions.lua:
set the below to false
Config.TeleportToSafeHouseOnSpawn = true

Bro your a G :pray:

1 Like

Excuse me! It’s my other resources that are blocking the ship. Started on a clean server everything is OK. I have a server from [Release] Los Santos V Freeroam Deathmatch - Now Fully Open Source! I disabled enviroment.

1 Like

merged all the latest checkpoint missions and support code, and other enhancements into the master branch here:

Go to the main thread here for questions on this resource: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions

1 Like