[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Is there a way to add more vehicles to the vehicle list.
I have some downloaded and in my server but I want to add them to the spawner for different departments. Can anyone help

follow the ones in the config already they just use spawn names

I did that, restarted server and when I went to spawn a vehicle there was no vehicles

Can you help at all as it’s not adding in the vehicles for me

Hi, there

Is there a way to get rid of the ped on duty feature and just make it via eup?

I think i have an idea of how to do it but wondering if there are any suggestions here.

Kind Regards,

Vik

perhaps look at how esx_cops uses custom peds because i belive that is based on uniform and not ped type

I get this errors all the time. Can somebody help?

Why is put in vehicle not working correctly

As some maybe noticed the source code of the script has been archived on Github, this means that it will not receive any more updates.

I have tried this on my server .now they don’t have any updates. Better to use esx_police that’s can be alter easily

how do I add myself to the police database and find server console/what is server console

read the docs

Very good job bro.

cool stuff, will try when i can

I have Zaphosting, how do I do the following?: " You can use these commands with RCON (CopAdd / CopAddAdmin / CopDept / CopRem / CopRank )."

The readme file did mention that the commands only work on the server console (cmd, powershell) or use RCON

I need help making it so it ignores on duty officers. I have it so it doesn’t cuff them but it still tries even when there is a civilian nearby.

Did you got it to work with vMenu?

hey i don’t really understand how to install is there a video out there that can help?