[Release] Colored Map (Pause Menu)

create the folder and you will be ok

1 Like

I try and i will tell you :slight_smile:
Edit : Working ! Ty

1 Like

anyone know how to put it in server side ? for all people, i see many server with it.

this is native in fivem now as far as i know … (i did not mod addition and my map changed to this after last fivem update)

1 Like

its working only when you zoom out in the map not whene you zoom in for the server side this is better tbh

@MisTerioN You stream it like a custom vehicle. Make a folder in your stream folder called colormap and copy the scaleform_generic folder into it. Your users will need to copy the meta files to their local install to zoom in color.

More details about streaming in this article:

you still need to download the files in local, there no difference in downloading 1 or 2 files @tdchewy

@Antoine Works for me streamed from server with only meta files on the client. Might not be the only way to accomplish color map, but it does work. I understand that this is not required, but I was just directly answering Misterion’s question.

yeah i know no worri :wink:

@Manny How to add serverside ? auto download when you join server?

This doesn’t seem to work for me doing it by the directions given.

can someone help me i cant find my application data and i cant get the map without it

how did you make it work?? @NYKILLA1127

As stated above . Stream the files just like you would stream a car .
If you’re putting in the large map The zoom data file needs to go in your ui folder found in the client side citizens folder.
If you’re talking about just the blips and hud then no need for the client side file meta just stream the rpf files like a car

1 Like

can someone help when i open my fivem file it says theres nothing in there and i cant find my application data anywhere

1 Like

where did you get the circled numbers blimps at

how do you add icons to maps id like to create my own map with icons I just don’t know how to do it

hello, I have a problem, I modified the map on my photoshop for my server but I do not know if it’s possible to put our own map? Thank you good night

Hey there, @nynjardin

I hope I can fix your issue with your Map. And also sorry for the late reply to your post, I didn’t see this post in the first place.

Step (1): Open FiveM and load into a Server while you have the Map installled.
Step (2): In the Settings you want to go to Graphics.
Step (3): You now want to locate Texture Quality.
Step (4): Turn your Texture Quality to High or Very High.
Step (5) Restart FiveM by closing FiveM and then opening it again, then connect to the Server again.
Now you can enjoy your Map without being annoyed being it is always Very Blurry!

I hope I fixed your problem today, if no one else has already done so. If this didn’t fix your issue contact me on the FiveM Forums via DM or you can DM me on Discord by messaging “Ava :ambulance:#2412” without the Quotation Marks.

Thank you and have a wonderful day. :grinning: