Coca Leaves and Cocaine production [DEPRECATED]

i downloaded yesterday and my users have to relog in the site of harvest to see the blips or i have to restart resource and blips appear.

1 Like

Why it’s not working sql?

How we can change the green arrow?

Just go in Client.lua and press ctrl+f and type marker and there you can find it and change it quick…

Thanks you!, but how i can change to something like a box?

On the start of the DrawMarker ( id, x, y , z ) function you got marker id … Here you can choose type of marker . https://wiki.■■■■■■■■■■■/index.php?title=Marker

Thanks you !

No worries, if you have any problems, ask me…

Okay, thanks you

Do you have a version of Farming taking the drug in homes industry stores marking in GPS?

After seeing almost the entire script I saw that the collection of “coka” had a counted or item limiter, use that same code and I was able to solve almost 99% the problem of people pressing “E” and passing the item limit settled down.

go find
(line 34)

if xPlayer.getInventoryItem('coke').count >= 2 then

and down put this
(This is a limiter, remember to have it the same as the database.)

if xPlayer.getInventoryItem('coke_pooch').count <= 10 then

find again (line 40 -41)

cb(true)

and down put this

else
TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', source, '~r~You cant hold any more  coke_pooch ')
					 end

I hope you put this in a next update. And excuse my English.

Here I leave a gif more or less what I mean, if they do this and do not put the code I put they can pass the limit established by the same database “example”
If you put a limit of 10 with this bug they may pass or have more than 100.

PD:
It would be good to place a point of sale, in case you want to change the script item and encourage a different role or job.

My query would be someone who knows how to solve the issue of pressing “E” every time and believe that bug, it would be very good.

At the moment I would recommend commenting on the blip sample option and only the letters are seen.

Same Problem. Did you fix it ?

hello I have a problem that I put in the 36 limiter inventory and continues to collect infinitely as I can solve it so that it only collects 36 sheets help please

this doesnt even work.

this doesnt even work.

i installed this and made no change yet when i load in i get a script error in my F8 log saying about confiq and nil value

How can i put animation on picking up the leaves and prepossessing?

How can i put animation on picking up the leaves and prepossessing? help

Hello,
I made a modification of your script, which as a base I use your code to do a job of collecting crabs and shrimp, I would like to know if I can have your permission to publish it, I look forward to your response.

3 Likes

What can I do to hide the blip??? help please

can you help me I got error and im newbie bout this game and im learning

1 Like