[RELEASE] CleanUI (cui) character

Hi, what happen here? :smiley:

1 Like

How i connect this script with multicharacter?

I would love to see a “skinchanger substitute only working with esx_multicharacter” version of this …

but still great work.

nice scrip :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

For a player there are two characters that appear, how corrected?

1 Like

i also same :frowning: have two characters anyone know how to fix that?

1 Like

Iv followed the config to make this stand alone and it still try’s to use the ESX version, how do i fix this?

Having problems using this. Even with esx_identity disabled and using Integration it will still popup esx_identity + CUI at the same time, without using the Identity integration it won’t even load the character creator. Using Legacy and linden’s Multicharacter. Does it matter if I use the dev or main branch? Can’t seem to make this work for the life of me. Would like to use my own identity in combination with this. Any idea how to make it work together?

What do I have to change if I want to use another barbershop? The hair and so on doesnt get saved for me although it just uses skinchanger and esx_skin events which are in cui_character

I’m stuck here :frowning:

I have completly remove esx_skin and skinchanger but for a player, two characters appear, anyone know how fix that please ?

EDIT : I have 0 errors client and server-side

Is there any option to see clothing numbers? for use in creating outfits for jobs etc

1 Like

I am also searching solution for this, have you found any?

How can I remove the mask or hat?
With a menu

i must deactrivate esx_skin and skinchanger ? i have the Problem that esx_skins open after char creation?! what can i do pls

that would be very nice. whats with addon clothes ? tthat work with this ressource?

Hello how i can change the coordonate of the first spawn player thanks a lot ! =)

Hey, currently I tried to add cui character, but i’ve encountered a weird problem, i have 2 models, one works from cui character and second is from idk where.

hey, the standalone mode is activate but stil ask the es extended… no i remove the dependecis in the fx manifest and i spawn invisible and cant moove

1 Like

Hi i see that many have problems with double models when creating a character.

If u use ESX and followed the installation manuel correctly:

Many scripts will ensure the start of other scripts. This means that you can not only remove the start esx_skin from your server config. You need to remove esx_skin from all fxmanifest that ensures the start or just delet the esx_skin files.

Hope this helps feel free to contact me for support on double models.
@BadBoypl @Jullen @yisheng_110108

Can anyone help me to get that work within codedesign multichar? :confused: