[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

This does not contain the map itself.

1 Like

yeah i just seeen that, nice addon tho ! i just cant deal with the long load times my players have to deal with cayo puric, i wish there was another way

1 Like

There is, if you force the gamebuild, which also gives you the vehicles and clothing from all DLCs.

+set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 in start.bat or whatever yours is called. You can also add -b2189 after the \AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe" in FiveM.exe’s target location thing if you right click on it.

dont bump stuff for no reason

Anyone know how to fix the waves??

1 Like

this worked perfectly btw, thanks

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: glad to hear. I might release my Grove Street cleanup ymap pack some time soon too, I basically did the same thing and removed rubbish, bushes, etc. Especially around Franklin’s Aunt’s house and the strip club, but I gotta do that again as I messed something up

1 Like

Uploading: Screenshot_171.png…
[image]
Invisible wall

1 Like

:thinking: I don’t seem to have that issue, can you show me exactly where you encountered this?

same Problem

They are everywhere on dirt roads when colliding with them scattered leaves, trees may be invisible

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: If you’re using the Cayo Perico for FiveM resource then yeah, they’re everywhere, but the files I’ve provided remove them as well as rubbish and a bunch of other things.

It’s more than likely that you need to replace the files with mine, rather than streaming them both.

Personally I’m not a fan of streaming the island; I run my server on 2189, use Dope’s Island Hopper and this resource, my Cayo Perico Improvements 2.0, and it works as intended. I don’t have invisible walls, nor do I have issues flying aircraft around the island or driving boats up onto land :man_shrugging:

@anon70864786 I got invisible walls everywhere pls help. we are using the cayo map island resource. we got no water issues only invisible shit. would be nice if you can help to fix.

1 Like

Rather than using the island resource, put your server into 2189 and then stream my files. I don’t stream the island and I’m not facing any of the problems that you guys are :man_shrugging:

@Tallion42 @QLQXD @chaosbe just to figure out your issue…
Are you all streaming the resource for the island or forcing native build [2198]?
Do you have the necessary requirements for it [polyzone, etc]?

I updated everything and forced the build instead of streaming the resource and now it is working perfectly, once again! Thank you my good sir ahah
Also seems to have fixed some shitty textures on the city and way better performance since the resource is defo big.

1 Like

Oh phew! I’m glad to hear! I did make a script to switch from LS to CP and back, but it was janky and didn’t load the island every time, so I scrapped it and use Dope’s Island Hopper. I am however going to upload my config.lua and entityset.lua files for this resource, as it makes the beached whale appear, and makes it so you can hear the ambient audio on the island, as well as spawning props inside the safe, like the pink diamond, or the panther.

1 Like

I believe that, even if you were streaming the island, you would still need to be on 2189 to have everything work as intended, which is why I don’t bother streaming the island. But I’ll update this resource and the info to make it easier for people to understand :blush:

1 Like

Just updated the resource information, hopefully that’s easier to understand. Seems that my resource works best with 2189, canary, and Dope’s Island Hopper. I think if you stream the island, you can’t have the island as well as my files, you have to replace the island’s files with mine :thinking::man_shrugging:

Thanks for the feedback anyways :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dont use canary or dope island hopper, I just got myself a bridge btw!
So just streaming the island is enough really :hugs:

The resource itself I find it hella useless to be honest… if you can force the native, why put another resource on the server, specially a massive one that took a shitload to load :confounded::v:t2:

2 Likes