[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Thank you!!!

1 Like

What do I do if the map was put into the server and all of the people that join the server say it takes like 5 minutes to join. I tried joining the server with this added and the load times to get into the server are very high. Anything to fix this?

How can i add Dancing Peds`?

1 Like

Has nothing to do with my files. You’re streaming the map resource, of course it’s going to take forever.

I’ve now added peds :relaxed:

1 Like

is there a way to move the map a bit higher, ? for stronger waves? i can set the waves only to 1.5x

so nice!

1 Like

I have problems, do you know how to solve?I have enabled the island with gta files but just put your my file from this problem only here.@anon70864786?

1 Like

Never encountered that. Sounds like an issue with wherever you got the island files from. My files don’t stream the island itself, it just adds improvements and gets rid of weeds and other stuff on the island.

Works great with Smallo’s release!

1 Like

Good to hear :relaxed: thanks for letting me know

How do I delete the terrain change file? Maybe that’s what I’m having trouble with … @anon70864786

Fixed now :blush:

does this open the hanger?

Yes

(20 characters)

i have tried the older verson of cayo purico and it boosts load time to like 1:30 to 2 mins, is their anyway this ones faster? or is their a different island just looking for one with a house really

1 Like

This does not contain the map itself.

1 Like

yeah i just seeen that, nice addon tho ! i just cant deal with the long load times my players have to deal with cayo puric, i wish there was another way

1 Like

There is, if you force the gamebuild, which also gives you the vehicles and clothing from all DLCs.

+set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 in start.bat or whatever yours is called. You can also add -b2189 after the \AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe" in FiveM.exe’s target location thing if you right click on it.

dont bump stuff for no reason