[FREE] CarLock - Animation & Sound

Alright, appreciate it!

Key press has been added :slight_smile:

Thanks mate! Btw the locking lights looks good but not on addon vehicles? They glitch kind of.
Also, could you add sound when locking? Like using your own sounds would be good. Streams a sound every time you lock/unlock it. Would be very cool! Nice work man.

Thank you!

What do you mean by glitch off? I’m using it on my server which has tons of addon cars and never had a problem with the lights, as you can also see by the demo.

Regarding the sound, I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

The locking lights blink very fast in a weird way and not like on the replace vehicles. Maybe it’s because I have emergency lighting system on my car :thinking:

I’m not really sure, but that could be it.

Maybe try to play a little with the Wait( ) instructions in the client.lua: the higher the number, the more time the lights will stay on when they flash.

client

Cheers! I will try that out.

So I edited it, and now it’s working thanks mate. Btw ping me when the sound function is out, I am very looking forward to that! : D

No sound for me either.

There is actually but it’s not that loud, because its just a click that simulates the button press. You can hear it if you listen close on the demo video.

I haven’t been able to find a better audio that is already in the game, sadly.
But as someone suggested, I will try to make a custom one.

People can literally just use InteractSound when the events happen and do it on their own.

1 Like

Hello, I am using this script with: RP Vehicle Damage System

and for some reason when I lock and then unlock the car, it triggers the Vehicle Damage System and the car will no longer run until repaired, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

U have a Problem every Time i Lock a car i become this message unknown

Make sure you first save the car you want to lock/unlock.

To save a car, simply press the delete button (DEL) while inside the desired car.

Do I have to save it again after every server restart?

Yeah.

for what esx intergration

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed it but if you was like 3 blocks away it forgets that you had a car locked.

How can i change notification?
When i change to esx_notify i get this error.

Good script but it’s annoying to save the car every restart … is there a way to auto saved so we don’t have to do it every time. I wanna use this for my public server

1 Like