[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

haha its alright I just figured I would post a comment so people know the issue is there

1 Like

Sure go ahead

i love the carhud but I cannot use it cause its state. thank you so so so much

When will the fix come out?

1 Like

Tomorrow

New update is out boys.

So, the one bug that you guys told me was the one where the HUD disappeared when you’re a passenger in the car. So this wasn’t really a bug it was done by me, i added this so only the driver would know the state of the car not the passengers but i can see that the feedback was not that good so i will remove this xD

And the Rotor problems are fixed. xD

Cruise still won’t turn green for me. Tried different keys as well.

1 Like

The only time the vehicle damage hud changes is when the vehicle is fully disabled, none of the Oil or Dsk and other values are changing to yellow for me, even if I change the DamageSystem to true in the config, is this a bug, am I doing something wrong, or is it supposed to be like this on 1.8?

edit: I’ve also been clearing the server cache in between changing options, and have tried with and without other vehicle damage scripts.

edit pt 2: I tried the Realistic Vehicle Failure script along with Car Hud and it’s working well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I posted a note saying that something is conflicting with the cruise control color not turnning and i will be trying to check that xD

Its kinda made for the realistic vehicle failure the values of hp xD

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense haha, great script though I’m really enjoying it!

Also glad I just saw your comment above about the cruises control color not working haha, I was just trying to figure that out.

1 Like

Anyway to make it that Motorcycles and Offroad vehicles can see the speed, rpm, indicators, etc?

@David_Carneiro all is good except for the planes. Everything in yellow covers it up. Am I over looking something? Disreguard the speedlimit thats another script.
Untitled-2

1 Like

That never happened to me, I’ll have to see what’s causing that

1 Like

Also this is an ESX server if that makes any difference. I loaded it to my FX server and it was fine. Not sure what would cause that.

1 Like

make sure you don’t have any old version laying arround or something

@David_Carneiro Ha Ha Ha my fault sir! There was one I was testing before I realized you had added it to your script. My fault and thanks for the suggestion!!

@David_Carneiro could you also add the heading for planes and helo’s?

may i ask what scripts are you using to have the same EXACT hud as you with the fuel etc ? but with EVERYTHING actually working lol

how do I get the fuel script in as well as add the fill up locations