[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

Is RPM changeable to Fuel % (I use legacy Fuel)

1 Like

A new update cooming soon

Stay tunned guys

2 Likes

A little teaser of the new things comming in your way

• Its easy to spot it :joy:
    teaser

And RACEMODE 3 is comming too, did you hear that? RACE MODE 3, finishing up the design

:joy:

2 Likes

Nobody saw nothing :joy: shh

1 Like

Nice Work, Great Release !!

Suggestion to add to your work for future release: :wink:

Because, when changing safe zone setting, carhud is just doing this…
unknown

1 Like

That is a really good idea, didn’t think about that :thinking:
i will try something out sir thanks xD

1 Like

How I can make that there is a fuel bar I use a Fuel System with vRP and V.1.2 because i don’t like the car hud

1 Like

You can use the new versions and disable the thing that you don’t want is why the config is there sir xD

And in the fuel question, i use esx fuel system and i made the fuel bar in the fuel script itself sir

THE NEW UPDATE IS OUT GUYS

RACE MODE 3 ADDED TO THE HUD AND ALOT OF NEW STUFF CAME WITH IT

• V.1.6
    • Alot of clean up on the code to make it better.
    • Now you can only see the hud if you’re in a car (bicycles and bikes can too, it will be fixed soon).
    • Now you can only see the hud if you’re in the driver seat.
    • Seatbelt script added into the code, you put the seatbelt by pressing K, if you don’t have the seatbelt you can be launched out of the car.
    • The passenger only will see the seatbelt and RaceModes if activated.
    • Hud for the indicators added (you will need a script to make the indicators work.
    • Race Mode 3 added to the hud.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has a healt bar.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has a tyre warning.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has a engine warning.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has a body hp warning.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has a transmisson warning.
    • The new Race Mode 3 has some stuff from Race Mode 2.
    • If you’re going in reverse the tail ligths change color in Race Mode 3.

And here it is: Race Mode 3
PNG

1 Like

Hey man this is a good carhud. But got a problem with the cruise control. When i click the button for the cruise control is still red. But if I have a difrent key for ToastyCruiseControl it works and goes green. But then the cruise control dosent work becus its on a nother button.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for saying that about the script.
And yes at low speeds somehow doens’t turn green, is sometging that i’m looking into xD

Np, hope you can fix it thx

1 Like

How about a plane HUD? :thinking:

ahmmmm…forget it its done xD

New Update

Version 1.7 Released

• Heli HUD and Plane HUD added

Nice update!

That said I found a bug, or rather a small oversight.
In helis, when the rotors get damaged, the statut text turns yellow then red, everything is okay.
But when the rotors get destroyed (aka not on the heli anymore), the text turns back green.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, i will see what’s wrong with that sir Xd

Dont know of this issue is just confined to myself, I haven’t gotten around to re-adding a clean copy of the resource or trying a previous version but whenever a passenger enters the vehicle the HUD almost entirely disappears except for the seatbelt indicator and the license plate.

Update: The issue doesn’t occur with the HUD in Planes.
Update: The issue with the hud disappearing only occurs when a player enters passengerseat1 when entering passengerseat2 and 3 the hud remains fully visible to the driver as well as all passengers, so long as passengerseat 1 is not occupied.

1 Like

I used this and it was really buggy. Seatbelt would’t let you get out after taking them off, the hud went away after someone got in the car. Yea …

1 Like

I Have the same issue. I Updated to 1.7 and it started to have that issue so I dissabled the carhud resource and it worked fine again. Started it up and started doing it again. I might go back 1.6 till a fix has been released for this issue. At least if there is a way to fix this because it might just be something conflicting with the seatbelt script.

Keep up the great work tho. Nice HUD. Its the best one I’ve used so far.

1 Like