[Release] Caltrans Skin for Rednecks Dodge Ram

Hello, Here you have a Caltrans skin for Rednecks Dodge Ram, Hope you like it. I will release orange lights for it later when i got confirmation from the maker to publish the .ytd for his car.

Screenshots:

Keep in mind, This is only a SKIN not anything that’s considered vehicle files

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PkLKYon3f-gAhOwfVjEvgPKz9QkttLSk

3 Likes

Awesome job on the skin! I really do love it, even though I am not from California (lol). I hope to see more awesome releases from you in the future. Keep up the great work my man, take care!

5 Stars // Out of 5 Stars
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Thanks alot

1 Like

No problem! :hearts:

1 Like

Where can we find the truck

If I am not mistaken you have to pay for this model but I will not be giving any links where to do that because if I am right about it being paid anyone buying it would be breaching FiveM TOS. If you don’t have to pay for it maybe someone will link the download as I have not seen this public anywhere.

3 Likes

Well I really don’t recommend anyone do that as it is against the TOS to use those types of vehicle models on FiveM but I mean its you guys not me so obviously do what you guys please ya know.

I dont break any rule, im not releasing the car, i only release a skin for his truck…

I dont think its against the TOS to use them but only to buy them. Maybe idk. Its a weird line as they are not a model for fivem per say but they are a model for gta5

why do people make us have to buy good things if they know its against the TOS,

I didnt claim you broke the TOS… i said people trying to get this car should not as if they buy this vehicle for their server they are breaking the TOS.

If the vehicle is being sold and people are using it on their server then the server still risks being blacklisted unless proven they got the vehicle from redneck himself for free.

I really dont wanna clutter this topic. I was just letting you guys know purchasing this model and using it on FiveM risks your server being blacklisted for TOS violation. I am in no way a moderator or a staff member of fivem that is why I am just letting you guys know so you guys know ahead of time.

The least you could of done was make the ligne straight and maybe add some logos on the back

there is one logo on the back and the hood, i will adjust the line, thanks for the feedback

looks great but download link is broken. would love to use it!

Good job though! <3