[Release][C#] VStancer

i added this to a rp server but when vstancer is enable some of the other menu dont work but when i disable it via console they work but i dont have any error on the console does anybody knoes why?

on ESX modify it like this ESX vstancer - Pastebin.com

1 Like

Where do you put this code if you don’t me asking?

1 Like

How about qbcore?

Can this work for client side as well or is it only server side?

1 Like

No matter what i try i cannot raise and lower my cars im guessing its something to do with my handling.metas?? anyone else noticed only some cars can be raised/lowered?

OneSync Infinity.

Has anyone done a onesync infinity version. ill pay for it if there nothing public xD

I also wanted a stancer that actually works and after researching i came across many and found out one that was perfect for me, if you want to know check this one out, might be useful for you :wink:

Hey I’m having problems with installing this in my server… I have renamed the file to “vstancer” and started it in the server.cfg but it won’t work… any help please?

so just been playing around, on my server only stock cars can be stanced if i open vmenu and try to tune the vehicle it resets the position. if i try to raise/lower a pre tuned vehicle it does not move at all. hmmm

Well if you are interested in one which actually saves and loads stance when applied might look into this

does it all sync correctly tho ? i dont use a database only MySQL so i dont know if i can run it

It does save everything correctly for me as i am using QBCore framework with cd garages.
Which framework are you using?

no frame work at all

Well use one though it easier to manage if you are Doing RP stuff if not then idk ask the Dev if it works standalone ?

ill just download it and look at it, thanks mate

So would I put this:

vstancer:toggleMenu to trigger it

In any code?

What script is needed to use the tire size tuning wheel?

It would be really nice if you’d add ability to edit front&rear suspension separately.
thnx for creating this awesome script

Is it possible to use sub-handling’s Camber instead of the Native References? Along with adding in the extra options - Caster, Front & Rear Toe?