[Release] Boot Vehicles v1.3 - Persistent Configured Vehicles!

Has anyone using this script found that vehicles despawn? I use it to load in my FD vehicles. After awhile if people drive-by leave the area etc. The vehicles disappear randomly. It never happened before though.

Is this Mod working for anyone? worked with it for a while still not spawning in said vehicles

2 Likes

Mine tend to despawn a lot now after someone gets in and out it will despawn sometimes they despawn if no one is near for a while. This mod was great but definitely needs updates.

1 Like

After reviewing the github issues it seems a FiveM update or something similar broke this resource. :frowning:

For some reason mine spawns dupe vehicles anyway to fix?

How hard would it be to save the vehicles to the vehicle locations as the model name instead of the hash ex. sheriff2, granger, etc?

All of the vehicle’s information saves, I move the info to the vehicle folder and it says that the vehicles all load. But no vehicles load on screen. No errors atm.

1 Like

can you select a car model to be spawned in that location?

Hello,
Nice script, I was looking for something like this for a few days now.

But, I have a problem and don’t have any idea what the problem can be.
Everytime when a user dies, the vehicles start spawning again and again until I reach the vehicle limit.
Any idea?

I should mention that my server is still under development and hosted localy.

Thank you!

Works great! But duplicates vehicles after every player that is joining in :frowning:

Using OneSync, btw.

Edit.: Looking at the code right now, the issue is probably because we are using esx_kasharacters.

I will try to fix it and gonna post here my snippet later

1 Like

works great but i added a customized car and it spawns a completely stock car

For me it doesnt spawn with the Licenseplate. everything else works

About the same problem for me. The vehicles will load in, but each car either does not have a license plate, or, in a couple of instances, they all loaded in with the license plate “1.” Had a whole street filled with cars that had the same tag number.

Hi Slavko, thanks for the great mod. I probably should’ve stayed in school and learned more about iterators and such, but maybe you can help. I also tried turning my brain off and on again with sleep and coffee and tried another time this morning from scratch, but with same result.

1.) With a fresh install of your mod all the license plates say “1” for me, instead of loading the ones from the file. I have tried changing some things about the iteration and moved the license plate around in the txt-file but couldn’t get it to work. I made sure to try it from scratch a few more times. I’m not getting any errors in F8 or on server console with a fresh install and the rest of the mod seems to be working just fine. I’m probably doing something dumb. Please, do point it out if you have an idea of what it might be. :slight_smile:

edit: Example of line in vehicles_positions.txt after fresh install:

-213537235,-1196.3026123047,-1722.8645019531,4.0258760452271,89.999214172363,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,85CXN814

2.) After implementing 710c918 it will load vehicles but won’t save them to the txt-file, and throw the following error when entering “gvposa” in F8 console:

“SCRIPT ERROR: @boot_vehicles/sv_bootvehicles.lua:67: attempt to concatenate a boolean value (field ‘?’)”

It seems cl_bootvehicles.lua has changed since that commit. Can you confirm this fix for making vehicles undrivable still works?

Could you maybe give an example of what a line in a vehicles txt-file should look like after implementing 710c918? I tried switching a few things around, looked through the FiveM documentation, and tried some changes to the iteration myself, but couldn’t figure it out.

Here’s an example of a line I use for vehicles to load, after implementing 710c918, that works, but still with “1” on every license plate:

1106185298,-1181.1497802734,-1724.3055419922,4.1072702407837,189.50689697266,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,000SH01,1

Many thanks if your able to help, and for your time overall.

For now I fixed making the car unusable by adding “SetVehicleDoorsLockedForAllPlayers(spawnedVehicle, true)”, since I want all spawned vehicles to be unusable.

I looked at the code a few more times and the array from the vanilla script seems in order, so I’m unsure why it won’t correctly load license plates. Is there a particular format needed for license plates, by any chance?

We’re trying to make some changes to this script so that the vehicles spawn in with a custom livery, aka when we do /gv_posa it saves with the livery we’ve set.

Then, we have an issue when we try and spawn the vehicle in with that livery it doens’t work. We have used SetVehicleLivery & SetVehicleMod.

Any help would be appreciated!

I would love to see this finished, cause it was like we used to do things in SA:MP.

Good times.

Hi there,
I recently instaled this mod (on a sv I have with only my brother) hoping I could fill my dealership with a lot of cars, I get in a car and type /gvposa, but when I get in the sv again the cars aren’t there. Also this error shows up evrytime I get in.
imagem
Thanks you for your patience.

You only need comment this line (client side line 67)

I don’t know if it’s relevant but I fixed it like this

when I revive more cars are spawn, does anyone know how to fix that?

AddEventHandler(“playerSpawned”, function(spawnInfo)

if GetNumberOfPlayers() == 1 then

TriggerServerEvent("collectVehicles")

end

end)

I think the problem is in this line, when I revive the game detects that spawn and the event is executed