DELETE THIS PLEASE.......... It needs to be gone

yeah man, I may make a lore friendly version of the LAPD uniforms, if I do I’ll 100% notify you of it!

Thanks. Im asking this because im not into eups too much. How to use it in esx_policejob or something?

Hi, good work ! but can you make some outfits for EMS too ?
Something like this:

1 Like

They are already a thing in default EUP

Hi, can you explain to me ? send me the link please ?

that comes with the Law & Order eup listed here: Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

1 Like

I suggest going some where else to figure that out my man.

does this replace bcso only?

how tf do u install

figure it out on your own, it’s your first post on FiveM & you’re being a fucking dick head, rude ass mf

1 Like

no sir, It doesn’t replace anything in particular, as it is a I guess you’d say “standalone eup”, you’ll have to make it compatible with everything else.

hey i cant find a police station. where is it?

what do you mean?

Hey! How’s it going! Very nice work! I just have a few questions. Does this replace the normal BCSO and how do i install it?

Thank you so much!

as stated to others, no sir, It doesn’t replace anything in particular, as it is a I guess you’d say “standalone eup”, you’ll have to make it compatible with everything else.

sorry was dumb then

Hello, I have replaced the files within the EUP stream but the tops are still stock EUP for BCSO. And also the LSSD has been replaced with the pants and the Hat. The hat is stock for BCSO

it’s not meant to replace the default sheriff eup… as stated to many others, numbers may be different.

Best EUP in town, GG fella.

1 Like

much appreciated

1 Like