[Release] Blackout From Vehicle Accidents

Anyway to disable this for boats/jetski’s? When hitting a small water ramp it causes the blackout haha.
Thanks for sharing your version @Lyrad !

Yeah sure, try this one :
BOOL IS_THIS_MODEL_A_BOAT(Hash model);
and
BOOL _IS_THIS_MODEL_A_JETSKI(Hash model);

people are die because of the script in car crash , how should ı close that when ı stoped the blackout script just player did not die doesnt matter how much fast its going , when ı start the script player just die in car crash faster than 100 mph , ı know its realistic but ı just dont want that . How can ı stop that ?

If i revive myself before crash, ped is teleporting the point where i revived myself when i crash. How to fix it ?

@Efe_Mert_Kaya
@gunsela92

Guys please it’s written in the code. Just take a look at it if you wanna change something.

else
Citizen.Wait(30000)
SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 75) – This setting cause death to passengers, try 100 if you want very low life.
end

lol its not the problem. I can read codes like you. Its because of another script. Thanks for help anyways.

same1 know how to disable black screen, i just want effect of “drunk” i mean “LARGE, SMALL, MEDIUM_EXPLOSION_SHAKE”

big problem i use onesync and when someone revive me and i crash and getting blackout i will be respawned in the previous revive location why?

which script??? i have same issue

npc doctor is the problem

hi,

--if impact <= 95 then -- Blackout duration depending on impact speed, 1000 is 1 sec
			--	Citizen.Wait(1000)
			--elseif impact > 95 and impact <= 110 then
			--	Citizen.Wait(1500)
			--	SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 160)
			--elseif impact > 110 and impact <= 125 then
			--	Citizen.Wait(4000)
			--	SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 150)
			--elseif impact > 125 and impact <= 140 then
			--	Citizen.Wait(6000)
			--	SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 125)
			--else 
			--	Citizen.Wait(8000)
			--	SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 75) -- This setting cause death to passengers, try 100 if you want very low life.
			--end

Hello, if I comment on these lines, I should not be able to kill the driver, right?

only the effect itself should appear.

I am right ?

confirm me please, thank you very much for your input

not work for me

Need your animation if you can share

can i use both and just add this line under it ?

can you please share this

Not sure, Try it out :nerd_face:

hello is there any way for the effect not to happen when a player hits the car?

How can I disable / lower the chance of the effect happening to PASSENGERS, since sometimes vehicles driving de-sync and driver doesn’t crash, but passenger gets the blackout effect…players driving me crazy about this TBH hahaha.

When you get shot by NPC or PLAYER at the vehicle, you get blackout too!

I’ve looked for ways around this and haven’t found out why you blackout when you take less than the “blackoutdmg” value