[Release] Blackout From Vehicle Accidents

Tempted to make a version that spawns dancing strippers if you get into an accident. Just for you. :joy:

Dude, ill @ you in every script I make just for you <3

1 Like

Any way to update this? Currently conflicting with realistic vehicle damage script

What’s conflicting with it? This is a pretty basic script, shouldn’t cause much issues.

Uh people kick car, blackout, people jump on car, blackout, people shoot heli, blackout

try to use Realistic Vehicle Failure it prevent from melee damage

Just disable Config.BlackoutFromDamage in the config file.

hello @SaltyGrandpa thank you for this way mods blackout but I have a small concern, you have to go to the instance, to sort this instance and take an accident that causes the blackout, teleporter out of the instance, a video that explains the experience

https://plays.tv/video/5c81934ad66f7e7ca6/probleme-with-blackout

1 Like

Would you like to disable this black screen effect, have only the other effects

How would it be a blackout without the black screen?
Please explain that too me because rn I am confused asf!

How do you make so when you get tazed you get black screen

can you please send me this black out

Can you please read above your message to get this blackout.

I saw once a blackout script that after the black screen itself you go through a “waking up” proccess, where your screen is like if you are blinking slowly after the crash trying to gain consciousness. I tried this script in my server and it doesn’t happen, but I want to know if it has the functionality implemented and I have to configurate something or not. Thanks for possible repplies :slight_smile:

Funny script! Would love to see some more details to it. Like a waking up animation or so

Anyway to disable this for boats/jetski’s? When hitting a small water ramp it causes the blackout haha.
Thanks for sharing your version @Lyrad !

Yeah sure, try this one :
BOOL IS_THIS_MODEL_A_BOAT(Hash model);
and
BOOL _IS_THIS_MODEL_A_JETSKI(Hash model);

people are die because of the script in car crash , how should ı close that when ı stoped the blackout script just player did not die doesnt matter how much fast its going , when ı start the script player just die in car crash faster than 100 mph , ı know its realistic but ı just dont want that . How can ı stop that ?

If i revive myself before crash, ped is teleporting the point where i revived myself when i crash. How to fix it ?

@Efe_Mert_Kaya
@gunsela92

Guys please it’s written in the code. Just take a look at it if you wanna change something.

else
Citizen.Wait(30000)
SetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1), 75) – This setting cause death to passengers, try 100 if you want very low life.
end