[release] best fivem race script

Delete my omfg yfuufur

4 Likes

no way to make this script English?

You can edit all in client and server side

I cant make it work, I changed every job2 to job, nothing happens. Looks so freaking awesome, hope other will make it work.

what error do you get?

can you make like a standalone version of this race script that doesn’t depend on any framework. i like this btw, but i can’t make it work.

what exactly does make it the best race script?

What the video

Understandable, have nice day.

1 Like

I dont get the error code, it just dont open I cannot launch the menu

Wow this script really IS the best.
It’s so good it won’t even let me download it to try it out.

0/10 <— Dead Download URL by the time I went to download resource.

Moderators should really get better about deleting posts for users like the author has asked, after further review and correspondence from the author, I have amended the list of issues with this post. CFX Mods get better at deleting dead resources and keep your damn forum clean for gods sakes!

the moderators don’t want to delete the release so I’m going to keep it for myself And that’s why it says update, also I will never update it

With that kind of thought process, the resource should be titled [Not-ARelease] Worst Fivem Race Script

Ok thanks fit that hate :smile:

No problem!
I am just your friendly neighborhood asshat here giving it to you bluntly and telling the honest truth to you, and to anybody who stumbles across this resource as did I .

I flaged the relesse qnd the moderators didnt want to delete It so i can not do nothing

That’s fair enough, and honestly you can’t be mad at that fact. If you’ve flagged it and the mods refuse at that point what can you really do?

I’mma be honest the mods here could be a lot better at running this forum. I’ve had a few issues over time on this forum, and honestly there are a couple mods that I personally think abuse their power. But i’m not going to get into all that mess here, I’mma keep it relevant to the post.

I noticed you edited the contents of the original post, had you have originally done an edit to it and put [Delete This Post] or something to that effect, I probably never would have commented like a smartass in the first place. No hard feelings, I’m just the guy who likes to be a smartass and call things as I see them.

I cant edit name :c but the script i reslly think is the best just that if someone want to use It they nerd my extended and my extended is so modify.
Anyway, lets see if they delete the post

Who knows, maybe my smartassery will help make it get noticed by them quicker :joy::joy::joy: Either way, don’t take my hate to heart, like I said I’m just an ass.

Best of luck with getting the mods to actually delete this for you.

best race scrip ever.