[RELEASE] Badger_Tackle & Badger_Doorlock [NO ESX REQUIRED]

It would be great if I could let civilians have the chance of breaking out of jail.

Did you add onto the door lock which roles can use that lock?

This isnā€™t a jail script? :confused:

1 Like

Hey boss,

Iā€™m modifying your door locking script, to allow jailbreaking support via FX/NonESX

Iā€™m trying to add an elseif to your permission checking.

so basiclly i have a command ā€œ/givekeycardā€ with exporting etc done, but Iā€™m having trouble adding an elseif hasKeycard to your isAuthorized function.

Any idea on what i would do? thanks!

function isAuthorized(role, doorObject)
	for k, rolee in pairs(doorObject.authorizedRoles) do
		if rolee == role then
			return true
		end
	end

return false
end

1 Like

Getting this error in the console: cfx> SCRIPT ERROR: @Badger_Doorlock/server/main.lua:59: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜Configā€™)

Does This Work With Your API??

i have tried everything, canā€™t get the door to lock and unlock.

1 Like

Then i gotta tell you, youā€™re doing something wrong, without a response from badger i tested this out in my server and it still works just fine, just make sure youā€™re using his API

It there a way to make it without permissions besides civs

hello, I have a question how can I make sure that only the police can use Badger_Tackle

Have you found a fix for this issue yet?? its still on-going

how do I do this with gabz mrpd?

How to I add custom doors to the config, I canā€™t find the prop name through the hash but I can view the props of the custom interior through open IV, do I just put the name of the prop cause thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking but idk because the name just looks wrong like hereā€™s the name: xm_cellgate.ydr

Is there any way we can just put the model hash instead of name?

If you bought his MRPD, it comes with a door plan with all the info youā€™ll need.

is it possible to tackle a npc?

So I am trying to intall the bagders door lock script but for some reaosen it dont wanna work when I just apply the role Iā€™d in config.lua and upload it with no modifications it works but when I try to add more door locks in sandy and Paleto bay this is the error I get any idea on how to fix this

SCRIPT ERORR: @Badgers_Doorlock/client/maine.lua:26: attempt index a nil (global ā€˜configā€™
SCRIPT ERORR: @Badgers_Doorlock/client/maine.lua:69: attempt index a nil (global ā€˜configā€™

Vrp/Vrpex?

How do I actually get the hash of the custom door?

Config is NULL because in your config.lua you messed up syntax for doors.

1 Like