[RELEASE] Badger_Tackle & Badger_Doorlock [NO ESX REQUIRED]

Are you looking for this? Badger, it might be worth putting what they require for Discord permissions.

1 Like

Added

Hello, I put my discord ID in the config in the permissions but somehow it doesn’t work like I can’t lock or unlock the doors could someone maybe help please?

The same thing happens to me, I already have the roles configured, which is not where to put the id or the discord token to read them

Nvm I was using my own discord ID didn’t know it was the discord role ID it works fine now thanks

You both above probably have not installed Discord roles for permissions (im creative, i know) or installed it properly. This script works completely fine, so it’s an error on your end.

Yes, I know it is a mistake on my part, but the role is that you have to put the id of the role of discord, what is not where to identify the discord where the roles come from

I really have no clue what you are saying

the script works with discord roles as far as i understand but from which discord do the roles come from i mean

1 Like

it is not working

Creating script environments for Badger_Tackle

Started resource Badger_Tackle

This is great for troubleshooting… It works fine on my server. What is “not working”. Specify to get proper help.

So obviously it’s possible to add more doors to this, but may i ask how you got all of this object information? Did you use some sort of script/resource? Or did you maybe use an editor? With the stuff we’re running on our sever it would be extremely useful to be able to add custom doors. Also when you got the hash for the object was that just by searching on pleb masters?

Thanks in advance!

Use vMenu developer tools

1 Like

But how do you get the exact coords and heading of the door?
Do i only need a rough estimate?

Estimates

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I’m getting the following error

I tried fixing it myself but i’ve had no luck

At Mission Row PD a large object is at the front door keeping players from going inside it’s almost like a big white object what should I do?