[RELEASE] Badger_Discord_API

Lmao yup!

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE

• A splash page has now been added to the config.

Config File:

Config = {
	Guild_ID = '',
	Bot_Token = '',
	RoleList = {},
}

Config.Splash = {
	Header_IMG = 'https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/a/6/a6ad03c9fb60fa7888424e7c9389402846107c7e.png',
	Enabled = true,
	Wait = 10, -- How many seconds should splash page be shown for? (Max is 12)
	Heading1 = "Welcome to [ServerName]",
	Heading2 = "Make sure to join our Discord and check out our website!",
	Discord_Link = 'https://discord.gg',
	Website_Link = 'https://badger.store',
}

Properly install it

You did not.

1 Like

Very well made! Better then discord perms

1 Like

How do i install it

1 Like

I noticed something with the splash page it only pops up if your whitelisted on the server where think it would be better to have it popup for none whitelisted people so then they are able to click the boxā€™s to join the Discord to be whitelisted because its pretty pointless having it popup for whitelisted people because they are already in the discord so why would they need a splash page to join it & instead of having a web page link box maybe you could add a teamspeak link box so when people click that it then takes them to the teamspeak :slight_smile:

1 Like

This script has no whitelist in it? Whatā€¦

Yeah sorry i realised it was Faxes whitelist not this resource but still if you have a whitelist on your server that splash page donā€™t show you get the un whitelisted message & if you remove the splash page it then brakes the API & whitelist not sure why because i have noticed that the splash page is pointless if you have a whitelist on your server yeah would be helpful if your server was public but if not then like i said people canā€™t see that splash page only whitelisted people can & that is pointless to them so not sure if there is away to make this popup if your un whitelisted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sincerely apologize if this is a stupid question, but why does this keep happening? (SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API)ā€¦ I am pretty sure I have installed it correctly.

1 Like

Thx Mate.

2 Likes

I get this error every time, after double and triple checking that everything is installed properly:

Any ideas?

2 Likes

Where do we put the exports.Badger_Discord_API:GetRoleIdFromRoleName(ā€œroleNameā€)

2 Likes

I keep getting DiscordAcePerms: Deffering Connectionā€¦

Iā€™ve been stuck with this for days, and its not Zap hostingā€™s fault its something wrong on someones end

i tried it without configured script and configured

2 Likes

Itā€™s your fault. The script works completely fine if configured correctly. The fault is on the end of your own.

2 Likes

i use Badgerā€™s discord api, ace perms and few others script and it works just fine if you configure it properly.

1 Like

Can you provide documentation of how to set it up instead of an outdated youtube video?

1 Like

I am getting this when trying to use please help

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

3 Likes

So Iā€™m pretty new to this stuff. I was wondering how I would export permissions from the API, I would like to whitelist the following to only LEO:

function onduty()IsCop = truelocal player = GetPlayerPed(-1)local model = - Pastebin.com

1 Like

nice release, very good

1 Like