[RELEASE] Badger-Anticheat (actually works)

Couple of things to note regarding the newer versions.
– Even as an admin, it won’t let us godmode.
– Even as an admin, it lets us noclip, but doesn’t turn us invisible.

Luckily it seems you’ve made it easier to change ban messages, which I like, as the original messages were well, not in line with some of the servers that run your anti-cheat. lol

1 Like

I do agree on your post. We have the same issue.

I got this all setup, restarted our server, and when a few of us logged in, we would freeze every second or 2 for a tiny moment. I stopped the anitcheat via my console and the freezing stopped. Any idea what would be causing that?

First person to report such a thing

LOL figures. I’ll do some more messing around with it this weekend and see if I can narrow down the specific function that is causing it. My first guess would be the prop functions. If a blacklisted prop is used in a ymap, will the anticheat try to remove it or does it only go after props spawned by players?

No, that only gets triggered from entities getting created. It doesn’t change entities currently existing from my knowledge.

I’ll implement fixes for this in the next update. Sorry that it’s taken this long lol… Personally on my ran servers I’d like that my staff couldn’t abuse Godmode either, but I understand how most would like it able to be utilized.

NEW UPDATE

• Added bypass for godmode (use Anticheat.Bypass)
  • Added bypass for invisibility (use Anticheat.Bypass)
  • Added discord-screenshot as dependency (only if you use Antikeys component)
    When a player clicks a blacklisted key or combination of keys, a screenshot of their screen will be sent to the Discord webhook (webhookURL). It’s recommended that this channel can only be seen by staff as the IP of players are also displayed. Example of the system shown below:

New Requirement

5 Likes

:heart:

Yo Berry, did you ever find out how to set up the bypass, and where?

I tried this:
add_principal identifier.discord:1234567891234 group.admin

add_ace group.admin “BadgerTools.Spectate” allow

add_ace group.admin “Anticheat.Moderation” allow

add_ace group.admin “Anticheat.Bypass” allow

Didnt work for me too, and I keep getting banned every time I join :smiley: SO IT WORKS BRILLIANTLY, just want to play RP on my server :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ban for triggering ESX? Anyone can help me please?

Read :slight_smile:

Ok, hope i got it, is not easy… Anyway thank you for your great work

I scrambled all my resources and now most of my scripts arent working

Good information. Pathetic you think you’ll get help by just saying this. Maybe actually give examples of what is not working correctly? You must be extra special…

hello! I have added this to my server.cfg

add_ace group.owner Anticheat.Bypass allow

add_ace group.owner Badger-Anticheat.ACban allow

add_principal identifier.steam:1100001335513C4 group.owner

is this correct?
I was being banned from my own server.
the reason is saying I have triggered esx?!
i have gone to the config and put it to false anti esx was it this the fix to stop being banned?
but now it freezes fivem? after about 5m
any idea what could it be? I have no errors…
thanks

same here, I have stopped the resource until I found a fix and I now always get this error:
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 00000000dafcb3ec in script host failed: Tried to access invalid entity: 146265

IsLegal (@Badger-Anticheat/server.lua:407)
handler (@Badger-Anticheat/server.lua:614)

Love this script, caught a hacker in the first few seconds, but it keeps crashing everyone.

Try the new version.

do i put this in my server.cfg