[RELEASE] Badger-Anticheat (actually works)

do you think you can implement something that detects if someone stops a resource, since people can do that with Lua Executors

How do i setup staff permissions to noclip / spectate etc with discord integration?

Use DiscordAcePerms for that

Not sure how they stop resources on the client side, so I can’t see a way of detecting this

I’m completely new to DiscordAcePerms, any chance you could give me some pointers? I did this in the server.cfg but I think it’s completely wrong :confused:

I meant this, DiscordAcePerms [Release]

You can detect with this i think, if they don’t have all the resources

local function collectAndSendResourceList()

local resourceList = {}

for i=0,GetNumResources()-1 do

resourceList[i+1] = GetResourceByFindIndex(i)

end

TriggerServerEvent("jk:checkResource", resourceList)

end

CreateThread(function()

while true do

Wait(1000)

collectAndSendResourceList()

end

end)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while true do

Wait(1000)

local res = GetNumResources()

if nil ~= nil then

if nil ~= res then

TriggerServerEvent('3fb75463ae5f0e3a0c5fc1fc3fed4342', "INJECTION (invalid Resources)")

end

end

end

end)

Will this catch injection though? From what I know, most injection would pass through this because it’s not an actual resource. They seem to add onto existing resources rather than creating a new one

not injection but it will catch them stopping a resource. You can do it when lua executors like Eulen. They can stop an anti cheat and are able to continue with there mods

Do I do it and I don’t understand exactly what I need more than the anticheat?

You need to set it up to work with your server.

LoL…

Some ppl don’t know how to read. They just download and use then wonder why shit don’t work or is messing thing up

I didn’t say that myself, download everything properly as it appears and run the correct thing in server.cfg, that’s why I was asking.

I’m just saying in general

Now what I was asking, download everything correctly, and the other file that indicates what it works for, and on server.cfg, I gave you the administrative controls, but it keeps banning me and my other players, why would it be?

If it’s ESX, it’s probably cause you did not scramble events

What events would they be exactly? why i have esx 1.1

It could be any event on the BlacklistedEvents list…

thank you very kindly anything I ask you!

[image]