[RELEASE] Bad-DiscordQueue (A discord role-based queue system) {by Badger}

So do I have you found a fix?

It requires Badger_Discord_API

@OfficialBadger I have a problem where I can’t change the queue number even after changing the maximum amount of players in the server tips?

So my server is set to 64 but queue starts at 30
And also use the print ever 30secs to test and says 30 also

Make sure you start the queue script AFTER sv_maxclients is set in your server.cfg file

After what right now I have it above everything also I have hard cap set to 256 since I couldn’t get it working same for most other sv_maxclients

I literally just said what to do…

that’s on me didn’t understand till after. so after doing everything above like you said i still get this Screenshot by Lightshot

fixed the bug

hi I have an issue was it

No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

I have Badger_Discord_API and set up

I have no idea how to fix

DO i have to use the discord perms or can i use my custom discord perm script??

This will be getting a rewrite this weekend and the price will probably increase after that since it’ll be fully working and probably have a lot more features :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I look forward to it. Perhaps now that iSe is making the return back into FiveM and now RedM, maybe we should get back to our discussion of partnering. How long until we get you to start developing RedM discord goodies?

idk if you know how to help but im trying to join and venom anti cheat is saying that i cannot join because i have a “vpn” enabled but i dont have a vpn

Has anyone added a Join Delay? So on a server restart it hold the queue for maybe 30 seconds and then let people in.

Contact Venom xD

As of the commit below

this script should be currently working just like the paid one without the AdaptiveCards aspect.

Sorry it took so long to fix this thing…! Been busy with a real time job.

I am having an issue with the queue script it will put me in queue and just say 1/1 and not load me into the server. Than also when my friend joins it than says 1/2 but doesn’t load us in either. Any help?

Did you find a solution to this? I also have this problem.
I am stuck 1/1, no one in the sever, won’t let me join… I restart the script and load in no problem.

1 Like

Hey, there seems to be a [2/3] in front of the server name in listing and in history so is there a way to remove that?

me too.